Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Bed Mastery VS Ultimate Learning Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright these two are the most requested subs on the forum. Shannon probably has plans to work on MPME and maybe a sub here and there but as far as these two subs, he should know for which one the demand is higher for and develop according to that.

Which sub do you want FIRST?

Bed mastery, where you achieve multiple male orgasms, cure premature ejaculations and last longer, cure erectile dysfunction, have lots of stamina, hard erections, high and quality sperm load, sex aura, deep eye contact, just everything that would make the bedroom experience much better.

OR

Ultimate learning sub where you learn faster, retain more, study well, get good grades, multi task, better recall, higher IQ, read more often, understand all subjects, whether school wise, business, or material you're learning on pick up. better long term and short term memory. Have faster reflexes, remember names and faces, just everything to do with learning and overall intelligence.

Vote in POLL, make suggestions if needed.
I think both would be great as Single-Stage 5G.

It's a very hard decision.

I'm going to be doing a 3-year degree at Uni soon.

But I would also like a little support before starting dating / sex.

Ultimately,

I'm alot better at studying than sex. For me it's like:

Learning - 7 or 8
Sex - 1

So I'll be voting for Bed Mastery.
Improving IQ, reading more often, having better recall and many other things are about creating new habits. Also, learning more things require continuous efforts of action taking. They should take LONGER than 1 stage.

I recommend Shannon create a 6 stages learning sub, the goal is to become a "Renaissance Man" who has many abilities, understands a lot of things, and is generally a lover of life. Then, if people want, can use Stage 7 as single staged sub suitable to their needs.

The benefit of this arrangement is that people have more choice. You can either devote yourself into a period of fervent learning, OR you can choose to learn what you want to learn without the need to stretch it that long. Think in terms of understanding a little bit of everything vs REALLY ACTION TAKING to fully understand things that you care about. Having a 6 staged sub will allow users to have more complete learning experience.

Lastly, if one were to decide using the single-staged sub due to its convenience, he may benefit more from first using the 6 staged version, in which by the time he finishes he will have much greater abilities and upgraded facilities (Intelligence improvements, etc) so he knows how to use the single-staged more properly. I don't know how to exactly describe this concept, but think about AM6 and SM3. You have MUCH MORE benefits if you run the 6 staged sub for a few times, then rely on the single stage.