Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about Optimus Engine (related to AM6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone knows the answer, it would be appreciated.

I'm curious about the nature of the Optimus Engine, especially in the context of Alpha Male 6.0, and perhaps also with BASE 2.0

If I take the time to write down goals for what I wish to achieve with AM, will the Optimus Engine make it easier for me to accomplish them? Or is it that my subconscious mind knows best, and that it will do its own thing?

Right now, I'm writing down goals for my next run-through of Alpha Male (T-minus 40 days or so), and so I will be trying to put forth a rather long list of minor improvements I'd want to put forth (example: improve my handwriting, learn Emerson-style English, learn 10 high-cuisine dishes).

Will AM6 help me accomplish these things through motivation, or will there be other things that my subconscious mind will lead me to do that are more "alpha" in which I'm better off doing?

Thanks, and I'll write the list of improvements if you guys want to see it.
I don't know anything, but I thought the sub defines a goal and then the OE somehow focuses your subconscious on achieving, and finding ways to achieve, that goal. For SM Shannon says that goal is sex, so that leads me to think its a singular goal. But who knows.