Subliminal Talk

Full Version: subconscious powers do exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not have to listen to Shannon's subs to say that subconscious can manifest what you hear within the subs to find proof if they work or not.

I am living proof that things that have been so random but simple have manifested in my life through subconscious thoughts.

I can give you examples but my examples are just random that they will not justify the fact that subconscious powers do exist.

No I am not just posting this post at the random thought just because I want to faking that subconscious powers exist but really telling you readers out there that they indeed DO exist.

Where am I going with this?? Quite simply, if I can say with validity that there have been certain circumstances or events manifesting in my life because of my subconscious whether willfully or not, then SHannon's subs are quite accurately have the power to manifest changes in your life too. I am still a beginner and only trying out one of the subs for now but I have faith in Shannon's subs only because they entrain the mind within the core of the subconscious to bring about what you desire; that is why listening during sleep is suggested.. Yes it will take time.

The typical 32 days is the recommended amount for the subs that are by themselves without the next continuation (eg Alpha male subs that have the continuation) my suggestion is (which I will follow through with myself) is to go beyond 32 days if that is what it takes, eventually the universe will bring everything together to manifest what you want in life. My goal would be about 90 days to 100 with the single sets.

That is why I know Shannon's subs will work without seeing things for myself yet. I know I probably don't need to write this as newcomers already see proof through testimonials that the subs do work but I am only writing because of my own personal experiences with subconscious manifestations. Mostly through non control manifest which I still wanna figure out to this day how it manifested and what it takes to manipulate the subconcious to manually manifest what you desire without it occuring by accident or by luck. Big Grin
Law Of Attraction
(11-17-2014, 12:04 AM)Adri Wrote: [ -> ]Law Of Attraction

Indeed but the question is how do you control the law of attraction; usually I end up manifesting without expecting it.

I remember that you have to let go for it to become real; But how do you let go naturally without doing it unnaturally where still the desire for it to manifest is in the back of your head.

From my experiences it only comes real when I really do forget it. But if I know how it works and I try to forget it but really its something I want like money, then its just there where I didnt let it go but pretend like I did.
(11-19-2014, 05:25 AM)tahersyed34 Wrote: [ -> ]

Indeed but the question is how do you control the law of attraction; usually I end up manifesting without expecting it.

I remember that you have to let go for it to become real; But how do you let go naturally without doing it unnaturally where still the desire for it to manifest is in the back of your head.

From my experiences it only comes real when I really do forget it. But if I know how it works and I try to forget it but really its something I want like money, then its just there where I didnt let it go but pretend like I did.

In terms of repulsion. I am king. It isnt forgetting your doing, you are releasing your expectations about receiving it.
(12-10-2014, 11:05 PM)blue42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2014, 05:25 AM)tahersyed34 Wrote: [ -> ]

In terms of repulsion. I am king. It isnt forgetting your doing, you are releasing your expectations about receiving it.

hey I only said forgetting about what you're doing because I do end up really forgetting what I am either wishing for or forgetting about what I am wanting to manifest any suggestions on how to release your expectations about receiving it
if you forgot somthing how could you remeber it
(12-12-2014, 09:21 AM)blue42 Wrote: [ -> ]if you forgot somthing how could you remeber it

that's my point. when one forgets something and lets their wishes go, the universe will find its way to manifest what was being hoped for I guess. but if one keeps thinking about it or holding onto their desires it will never fulfill? that's what I believe.
Write your wishes down in an old book, toss it under the bed and look at it again in a year's time.....to see which wishes came true. If even one of them has happened, then rest assured that the others are probably in the pipeline, and will turn up when they think the time is right.

The kettle takes a long time to boil if you are desperate for your morning coffee.