Subliminal Talk

Full Version: the new biatbw 7.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just purchased this yesterday, i was wondering, does this include the sexual vibe that was added to BITBW sexually?i had the original bitbw6.0, and it seemed to work pretty good, didnt have as much guy stuff as with AOS, that attracted they guys pretty much...however this new 7.1 has script that blocks interest from guys? Was just wondering if 7.1 will have the sexual stuff that BITBWsexually has...listened yesterday to 7.1, and man, its strong..i noticed alot of dirty aggresstive looks from guys, i dont know if that was it or that i was oding on pheros lol. My boss is a guy, i dont want to piss him off, will this bein danger of that or just make me more of an obvious mans man that another guy woudnt want to be with?
also, just to say AOS is an excellent product, it attacts guys and girls really, great for general charisma, i wasnt dissing it, just to say that i did notice gay guys would hit on me as well as women...lol still i would recommend the shit out of it..it works...now, can anyone answer my questions about 7.1? Also, shannon, your products ( unlike other subliminals ) actually work, thank you!
The first day or two of BIATBW sexually I got WAY to much attention from guys
like they were curious, than it completely dropped of and if I felt like being invisible to guys I was a ghost to them but a shining beacon to women lol, so it could be the extremes tapering off. 7.1 creates attraction and interest that could very well be sexual and/or romantic, but it is not the pure sexual vibe of BIATBW sexually, from my understanding. I think whether ur a mans man or a chump as long as ur not gay u don't have to worry about another man wanting to be with u, boundries my friendSmile
what perhos were u wereing? Straight none and no socials supposedly gets aggression from other guys but I have experienced only avoidance or intimadation from them when wearing heavy none non buffered-possible od, but IDK I can smoke myself in a phero cloud and not really od.
Hey Spiderweb, good to see you back buddy. Let me explain it to you this way:

BIABW 7.1: This version is the most "flexible" version according to Shannon. Its main difference from the 6.0 version is that it's now much more obvious and women are more aggressive in showing interest.

BIABW Sexually: This is a spin-off prodcut that does almost the same thing but it's focused more on sex. So women who are attracted will be attracted to you sexually. It's not as flexible as the other one, but from what I hear it helps better if sex is your main goal with women.

As far as the dirty looks from guys, you're going to have to tell me what you wore so I can give a good answer. Smile
(01-30-2011, 02:46 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Spiderweb, good to see you back buddy. Let me explain it to you this way:

BIABW 7.1: This version is the most "flexible" version according to Shannon. Its main difference from the 6.0 version is that it's now much more obvious and women are more aggressive in showing interest.

BIABW Sexually: This is a spin-off prodcut that does almost the same thing but it's focused more on sex. So women who are attracted will be attracted to you sexually. It's not as flexible as the other one, but from what I hear it helps better if sex is your main goal with women.

As far as the dirty looks from guys, you're going to have to tell me what you wore so I can give a good answer. Smile

thanks guys for the info...
hey ktrain,...good to be back...Shannons stuff is addictive...
yeah, i was wearing alpha 7 and a previous day of npa combined...lol...pretty much an od from hell..lol
Yeah, maybe i shoudl have gotten the BIATBW sexually lol since that seems to be whats on my mind. Doesnt the 7.1 have something about men not being interested...
yeah, ktrain, doesnt BIATBW 7.1 have stuff that repels guys?
My experience with BIATBW has been kinda varied. I don't know if it's because I'm using the 7.1 version along with ultra success.

Any advice with regards to an ideal sub to complement BIATBW ver 7.1?

Tigurinn

I am in no way qualified to answer - but I read this "translates to them approaching and opening you more often" in the description of the product and became seriously interested in it, but did a search for it on the forums and decided to wait after I read what Shannon wrote: "Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women has not been as effective as I'd like" (the last post: subliminal-talk.com/Thread-any-feedback-on-BIATBW-7-1?page=2&highlight=biatbw )

But you could consider Overcome Approach Anxiety For Men - I just got that (the first time I listened to it was last night) and, well, it seems to have helped me push me over the edge today to open a girl in my class that I have the hots for (seriously, I am completely and utterly head over heels) and just yesterday I couldn't for the life of me open her despite having a wonderful chance - which I blew !!

However though she was the only one I opened today - but that could just be my personality. But I'm going to write up a testimonal while things are relatively fresh in mind.

(02-16-2012, 01:53 PM)jerryfibo83 Wrote: [ -> ]My experience with BIATBW has been kinda varied. I don't know if it's because I'm using the 7.1 version along with ultra success.

(02-16-2012, 01:53 PM)jerryfibo83 Wrote: [ -> ]My experience with BIATBW has been kinda varied. I don't know if it's because I'm using the 7.1 version along with ultra success.

I've been using BIATBW7.1 and AOS together... it works wonders... even online I get more attention Big Grin