Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [HELP] - Ultrasonics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the Razer speakers for one month so far:

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Ferox-Mobile...g+speakers

... and the results are good, I think they are working.

Frequency response: 150Hz to 20KHz

But yesterday evening I saw something when I used Frequensee: one of a speaker has less than 10dB output than the other.

Do you think it is normal? Shall I continue using them? Again, I think they are working (currently doing AM 5 4G, stage 4).

Thank you!
You could use an equalizer to balance both sides... im guessing.

Return them?

What is frequensee?
(11-16-2014, 05:15 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: [ -> ]You could use an equalizer to balance both sides... im guessing.

Return them?

What is frequensee?

- I am connecting them to my android phone - I don't think it's possible to balance the both sides.

- not possible to return as I have them for some time already.

- frequensee is a spektrum analyzer found on android/apple store and recommended here by other members to measure if the frequency range is ok.
Download an app with an equalizer...

The 2 best apps for android-google play (I'm an audiophile) is Poweramp and Neutron
I tried with Poweramp - it shows as being equal, but when I am using frequensee, there is still that output difference from the speakers Sad

Shannon, is it something bad if there is this difference of 10dB? The sub will still work?
I've noticed that there is a difference in volume between left and right channels. I have a feeling that it's deliberately and there's a reason for it though.
(11-18-2014, 02:49 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that there is a difference in volume between left and right channels. I have a feeling that it's deliberately and there's a reason for it though.

Hope this is so Smile
Can you swap the right and left and see if the problem is still there?

It doesn't take much for one speaker to sound louder. A few inches nearer one wall than the other can reinforce early reflections enough to cause a perceived imbalance.