Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Eye Seduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Eye seduction! Become capable of communicating with, and seducing, women using just your eyes. I love this part."

This is given in the description of WM2. How does it actually work and why isn't it in SM3?
It is in SM3. Here is a quote from the description of Stage 2: "...Body language effects and eye seduction introduced here. ..."
Its as simple as connecting eyes with a woman, looking over to a"safe neutral" location… then reconnecting eyes with her again. Thereafter, you move to the neutral location and she will put herself "in the area" to be approached.

Its excellent for places like the gym or social gatherings where there is a lot going on and you need to isolate her. MOST men have done this unconsciously when they connect with a woman by eyes, but then they are not aware enough to make the next steps (blocks)

Im guessing WM/SM should make it more obvious to the user…

Eye Seduction comes in many forms but this is a "basic" way most guys have done without acknowledgment
Thanks TCO that's a good answer but i still can't see the difference between doing that with the sub or not.
I guess the point is to make it "automatic". You can also approach and touch/escalate (SM content) without subs.
read some ppl having sexy eyes as a result of AOS

hmmmm
Im starting to lean towards WM now instead of Sex Magnet , I believe WM has NFSM , does it not?
(11-22-2014, 02:36 PM)Jackpot_100 Wrote: [ -> ]Im starting to lean towards WM now instead of Sex Magnet , I believe WM has NFSM , does it not?

I don't think it does as I bought that sub separately to use after WM for a few months, but it may well be further in the future as I plan on AYP after WM.
(11-22-2014, 02:36 PM)Jackpot_100 Wrote: [ -> ]Im starting to lean towards WM now instead of Sex Magnet , I believe WM has NFSM , does it not?

No, don't think so. NSFM is in SM3 and it seems like an active form of seduction and very sex oriented, whereas I understand WM is more of a "keep the girl guessing whether you're into her or not".

Sexiness programming that makes you project an aura of sexiness and adjusts your speech, attitude, movement and body language to express your sexiness in a neutral manner that neither says you are desperate nor says to her that you are trying to seduce her
That's a bummer , Wm still on the list but NFSM is just a must have as well.