Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I supervise in a male dominated work force/industry. To say the least, it seems that I work twice as hard to get anywhere and anything accomplished. How about a leadership 5G with manifistation to help overcome the challenges of dealing with the arrogance and poor attitude of men vs women leaders. Getting buy in from both the work force and management team (my personal struggles are more the management team and being treated as an equal), team building, conflict/confrontation management, etc....?
Hi. Like Maniac said in your other thread you could consider BASE even if your goal isn't a entrepreneur. Take a look in Shannon's journal, you can download there the manual and then you will see that there is a lot stuff inside which could be helpful.

Another option could be "Alpha Female". It's not about work and not (yet) 5G but I am sure it could help, too. There is a good description in the store. And depending on how much you suffer from the discrimination, etc. you could try EPRHA. It's for emotional healing but has also scripting for self validation.
(11-16-2014, 03:07 AM)I am a self helper Wrote: [ -> ]I supervise in a male dominated work force/industry. To say the least, it seems that I work twice as hard to get anywhere and anything accomplished. How about a leadership 5G with manifistation to help overcome the challenges of dealing with the arrogance and discriminatory attitude of men vs women leaders. Getting buy in from both the work force and management team (my personal struggles are more the management team and being treated as an equal), team building, conflict/confrontation management, etc....?
If Alpha Female is anything like Alpha Male it's exactly the subliminal you are looking for and will address the pain points you've listed.
Yeah, Alpha Female, maybe followed by BASE 5g for an entrepreneurial boost Smile
Thanks for the recommendations. I just started with EPHRA, the Alpha Female 5G if available then BASE