Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can subliminals help with premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys help me out, I notice that my erection is weak, I don't get full-size penis and I only last 1 minute. Also I don't get fully arouse when I see naked woman front of me so which subliminal product might help and are subliminals effective for these issues?

I think I have mild premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
click the link in your post.
Since premature ejaculation is mostly in your mind, as in over thinking "IT" way to much. Subliminal could be a great cure.

The link seems to be a good solution, but I highly recommend working on your subconscious in a different way as well.

Relaxation & Confidence have a lot to do with your question as well.

I'm planning to have a program to overcome premature ejaculation in the near future. We have had good feedback from the program to overcome erectile dysfunction. In the meantime, PE can be helped by wearing a condom, or by releasing before you get together with your lover, as well as relaxing and not worrying about it too much. Take your time, and when you feel yourself getting too close too fast, stop, wait a bit until you calm down, and then keep going. Some guys I know will release two or three times before going to their lover to last longer.
Shannon,

I have a question about the End Premature Ejaculation subliminal. I am currently listening to the AM 2011, after I finish that program. How long I should listen to the End Premature Ejaculation subliminal to achieve results?

Thanks

Chris
(04-11-2011, 05:23 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

I have a question about the End Premature Ejaculation subliminal. I am currently listening to the AM 2011, after I finish that program. How long I should listen to the End Premature Ejaculation subliminal to achieve results?

Thanks

Chris

As usual, 32 days is the minimum. Use it until you have the results you want.
(04-12-2011, 02:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2011, 05:23 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

Thanks

Chris

As usual, 32 days is the minimum. Use it until you have the results you want.

Ok thanks Shannon.

Shannon, I have one more question. Would it be ok after I finish the AM2011 to use the End PE and Everything Is Possible subliminals at the same time? If so, what is the recommendation on using those two subliminals together each day?

Thanks
(04-13-2011, 03:42 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, I have one more question. Would it be ok after I finish the AM2011 to use the End PE and Everything Is Possible subliminals at the same time? If so, what is the recommendation on using those two subliminals together each day?

Thanks

Those two are fine to use together, but as usual, using two at once cuts each in half. Longer usage is required. I suggest using one 8 hours during the day, then taking a break, then one 8 hours at night if you're going to use them both at once.