Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Approach Anxiety VS OGSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
was looking at the description for OAA

it says that it includes the entire OGSF script

in that case isnt it better to do OAA since its like 2 in 1 rather den juz purely OGSF

esp considering the price is the same
maybe try EPRHA? It's in 5G and it has the best technologies. After more than 200 days on EPRHA honestly I have NO approach anxiety whatsoever. EPRHA has OGSF and additionally it has SELF VALIDATION. The self validation aspect of this sub completely changed my life. It's gonna make socializing/approaching much easier/natural for you.
(11-14-2014, 06:59 AM)Pau Ko Wrote: [ -> ]maybe try EPRHA? It's in 5G and it has the best technologies. After more than 200 days on EPRHA honestly I have NO approach anxiety whatsoever. EPRHA has OGSF and additionally it has SELF VALIDATION. The self validation aspect of this sub completely changed my life. It's gonna make socializing/approaching much easier/natural for you.

damn

Confused

but i cant run any 5G products now... cause im running a manifesting program

so the only programs i can run along side is 4G type B's
So anyone knows?

Is the OGSF in OAA the same as OGSF standalone or is it catered specially to overcome the for approach anxiety issues only?
Its the same that's why it is said include OGSF Dodgy

Don't try to do OAA with manifestation sub. I've tried it once.

In short, it is like running 3 4Gs. OAA alone is as heavy as 2 4G.[/b]