Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Pendulum Testing for Guidance/Intuition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone does this?

I started yesterday using the following guide

http://www.geohanover.com/docs/pendulum2.htm

i have asked a few questions... interms of whether i should remain in my country or go overseas to pursue a postgraduate educaton

it told me to stay in my current place and work instead... whether i choose to take the advise depends on the outcome of my next job intw

yesterday I asked if it was gonna rain today, it said yes.. and as im typing this, a thunderstorm is forming outside

asked a few other questions as well... but i will not reveal those as ive read somewhere that its generally not a good idea to reveal until it has passed
I'm doing this since 5 days ago. But sometimes I get unreliable answer. Can you guess some hard calculation with it. Like asking 255*78 and getting an answer through a yes no question. I also tried to know which day it was for example the 5 November 2005 but I don't get a good answer.

It's the first time I heard of a Preconscious though.
(11-12-2014, 02:17 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm doing this since 5 days ago. But sometimes I get unreliable answer. Can you guess some hard calculation with it. Like asking 255*78 and getting an answer through a yes no question. I also tried to know which day it was for example the 5 November 2005 but I don't get a good answer.

It's the first time I heard of a Preconscious though.

tried the equation and i got the right answer

how i asked is is 255*78 = 19890?

pendulum swung in yes direction
I juz asked "Does the subliminal products that i'm using from Indigo MindLabs working to help me achieve my goals?"

my pendulum swung in yes direction

Shy
I write the nine number on paper, I ask if the first number is between 1 and 5. Until I find the whole number.

In the case of 255*78, you ask if number first '1'9890 is between 1 and 5. If it's yes it's ok then you keep going. Ask if it is between 1 and 3. You keep going until you find a number and then you check if it's right or not.

I think there is some more advanced method to do that but I don't know yet about them.

Pendulum left to right is yes for me.
(11-12-2014, 04:46 AM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]I juz asked "Does the subliminal products that i'm using from Indigo MindLabs working to help me achieve my goals?"

my pendulum swung in yes direction

Shy

I asked a lot about Shannon sub, for now I got only some positive feedback. I think my subconscious only give me wishful thinking. Take an object for example a white chair. Imagine the chair as red in your mind and then ask your subconscious what color it is.

If it give what you think instead of reality then you got work to do until it gives you only genuine answer.
(11-12-2014, 04:50 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I write the nine number on paper, I ask if the first number is between 1 and 5. Until I find the whole number.

In the case of 255*78, you ask if number first '1'9890 is between 1 and 5. If it's yes it's ok then you keep going. Ask if it is between 1 and 3. You keep going until you find a number and then you check if it's right or not.

I think there is some more advanced method to do that but I don't know yet about them.

Pendulum left to right is yes for me.

ahhh icic

im not using the advanced pendulam versions

im juz sticking to questions which give a YES/NO answer... most basic... but guess ive gotten a good hang of it...

prediction about the weather turned out correct... lets see if some other things turn out true
Day 10 of using DAOS today

Q: Am i Sexy?
Pendum: Yes

hmmm... even though consciously im not feeling sexy... maybe subsciously theres been some imprinting

Huh
You only need yes/no answer for this to work. What I have describe is just using yes/no question. ex: Is the first number between 1 and 5? is the the number between 1 and 3?
(11-12-2014, 05:00 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]You only need yes/no answer for this to work. What I have describe is just using yes/no question. ex: Is the first number between 1 and 5? is the the number between 1 and 3?

icic

juz did a quick n dirty test

my speakers are black

while visualising my speakers as white colour, i asked

Q: Are the colours of my speakers white
Pendulum : Swings in NO direction
For the most part my pendulum also give me the right result for this.

It gets harder when I think of yes in my mind but the real answer is no.

For example your speaker are black and you ask : Are the colours of my speakers black while saying in your mind "no no no no no".
(11-12-2014, 05:08 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]For the most part my pendulum also give me the right result for this.

It gets harder when I think of yes in my mind but the real answer is no.

For example your speaker are black and you ask : Are the colours of my speakers black while saying in your mind "no no no no no".

But mate,

I read somewhere that we shouldn't do this kind... let's say you keep thinking of No when the answer is Yes, your conscious mind will take over and give you the answer you expect

So the pendulum works if you let it do is job without trying to influence its answer
It's an advice I receive from the audio course made Igor Ledochowski. He said that you have to reason your subconscious to always tell you a genuine answer and not what you are currently thinking. And he said to use this method, I think he is right. Each time your subconscious give you the wishful thinking instead of the real answer you reason him to give you the real answer.

I was practicing the pendulum but with my fingers. Now I don't need any pendulum I just do it with left hand. Each finger move to tell me the different answer (yes/no/don't know/don't want to answer/rephrase the question). It's way more awesome and useful.
I had to step in trance to practice that, it was harder just in normal state. Even if in fact when you do that you are always in some kind of trance.

I feel like a machine given order, like in terminator, it's a strange feeling at first to feel your arm moving by itself without conscious control.

update: you should learn that man, I don't even need to look at my hand.
(11-12-2014, 06:50 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]It's an advice I receive from the audio course made Igor Ledochowski. He said that you have to reason your subconscious to always tell you a genuine answer and not what you are currently thinking. And he said to use this method, I think he is right. Each time your subconscious give you the wishful thinking instead of the real answer you reason him to give you the real answer.

I was practicing the pendulum but with my fingers. Now I don't need any pendulum I just do it with left hand. Each finger move to tell me the different answer (yes/no/don't know/don't want to answer/rephrase the question). It's way more awesome and useful.
I had to step in trance to practice that, it was harder just in normal state. Even if in fact when you do that you are always in some kind of trance.

I feel like a machine given order, like in terminator, it's a strange feeling at first to feel your arm moving by itself without conscious control.

update: you should learn that man, I don't even need to look at my hand.

oh man... using fingers seems like so awesome

but i dont think i will be able to train myself... not very psychic.. n takes quite a while to train up

anyway lets see how this goes

My pendulam says its going to rain tomorrow! keep u updated
Pages: 1 2