Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 2 in 1 Bliss Sub / Holiday sales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe I read somewhere on the forum a while back about a bliss sub , I wanted to know if that will be ever development complete inner peace; and finally will there be sales and discounts on 6 stage subs for the holidays.
Discounts on 6 stage subs doesn't exist anymore. It would be too easy don't you think ? xD
Lol it would be nice
The bliss sub was my initial efforts to create an instant-effect subliminal, and a subliminal "digital drug". I may re-work that when I have a little more experience with 6G and see how it works. 6G should allow DSDs (digital subliminal drugs) that work very well, but again, not sure how much I want to get into making DSDs.

5G never goes on sale.
You should , a bliss state of deep inner peace Love/acceptance for all of humanity a new outlook for many for sure.
Bliss brings with it the challenge of loss of motivation. This troubles me. We will see what I can do about that.
(11-12-2014, 12:40 PM)Jackpot_100 Wrote: [ -> ]You should , a bliss state of deep inner peace Love/acceptance for all of humanity a new outlook for many for sure.

I think they called them hippies back in the sixties..I don't want to go around calling everyone "man"