Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Over halfway through AM 6 and feeling discouraged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I am coming up on 2 weeks into stage 3 of AM 6 and find myself feeling a bit discouraged. I really cant say Ive noticed any sort of progress thus far. I still care too much about what other people think and my SA is at about the same level as when I started. Is there anyone that has gone this far through the program and not experienced something but then all of a sudden noticed some big changes happening later on? Im sticking with it and hoping I get some sort of break through eventually
Yes a lot of people felt this way, there are even people who start to notice the effect at the 6th stage or when they stop listening. One thing you should notice at this stage is usually a resistance, discourage, fear, etc. Which is exactly what you are doing, I don't think it's coincidence that a lot of people want to stop when they are on stage 3. Read the journals on AM6 and you'll notice the same pattern.
You can also notice your body language to change at the 3th stage, this is the easier to notice.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Zyggy-...3#pid63363
Array, good old stage 3 - let me call it the suicide stage lol...
Lol yes I'm in stage 3 and it sucks , it really pushes you. Accept the pain and whatever negative emotions your feeling and plow through it because in the end hard work tends to pay off.
If I could achieve the end result in one stage, why would I have six of them? It would be easier to build, and easier to sell.

You cannot judge your journey by those of others - you are your own unique snowflake. And, not everyone is going to notice results in the same stage or at the same pace. Some people are more resistant than others. You have to go at your own pace, and never judge yourself against others.

Just follow the directions.
(11-10-2014, 12:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If I could achieve the end result in one stage, why would I have six of them? It would be easier to build, and easier to sell.

You cannot judge your journey by those of others - you are your own unique snowflake. And, not everyone is going to notice results in the same stage or at the same pace. Some people are more resistant than others. You have to go at your own pace, and never judge yourself against others.

Just follow the directions.

I have been following the instructions and will continue to. Just hoping to notice some tangible improvements soon
How many hours do you listen for and what format do you prefer..masked or ultrasonic. Are you doing any other mind exercises, meditation or clearing/tapping?
(11-10-2014, 01:20 AM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I am coming up on 2 weeks into stage 3 of AM 6 and find myself feeling a bit discouraged. I really cant say Ive noticed any sort of progress thus far. I still care too much about what other people think and my SA is at about the same level as when I started. Is there anyone that has gone this far through the program and not experienced something but then all of a sudden noticed some big changes happening later on? Im sticking with it and hoping I get some sort of break through eventually

Hey Broski-

First off, you made a good decision to throw your concerns up on this board. That was a wise decision because you'll find LOTS of support here. Kudos man.

I just finished AM6 last night. It has been quite a ride. I went through so many different ups and downs that, in retrospect, I'm kind of surprised I finished. The most difficult experience? Feeling that I wasn't making any progress.

Countless times I would wonder why I was doing something that was netting such minimal results. However, I kept plugging along. Soon I'd experience an epiphany of some sort, and it would be enough to keep me going.

One big turning point was looking for results outside myself...in how people react to me, for example. It seems that other people often notice changes more quickly than you do.

Most importantly, I would encourage you to persist. Now that I have completed the process, it feels as though things are coalescing into an inner philosophy that will serve me well for years to come.

So just realize that what you're experiencing is normal and push through it. I am sure that you'll be glad you did.

Good luck. Contact me if I can help.

Nationwide
(11-12-2014, 11:06 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]How many hours do you listen for and what format do you prefer..masked or ultrasonic. Are you doing any other mind exercises, meditation or clearing/tapping?

Ive been using exclusively the masked trickling stream with headphones. At night and at some points each day. Ive only been using the subs
(11-12-2014, 07:50 PM)Nationwide Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2014, 01:20 AM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I am coming up on 2 weeks into stage 3 of AM 6 and find myself feeling a bit discouraged. I really cant say Ive noticed any sort of progress thus far. I still care too much about what other people think and my SA is at about the same level as when I started. Is there anyone that has gone this far through the program and not experienced something but then all of a sudden noticed some big changes happening later on? Im sticking with it and hoping I get some sort of break through eventually

Hey Broski-

First off, you made a good decision to throw your concerns up on this board. That was a wise decision because you'll find LOTS of support here. Kudos man.

I just finished AM6 last night. It has been quite a ride. I went through so many different ups and downs that, in retrospect, I'm kind of surprised I finished. The most difficult experience? Feeling that I wasn't making any progress.

Countless times I would wonder why I was doing something that was netting such minimal results. However, I kept plugging along. Soon I'd experience an epiphany of some sort, and it would be enough to keep me going.

One big turning point was looking for results outside myself...in how people react to me, for example. It seems that other people often notice changes more quickly than you do.

Most importantly, I would encourage you to persist. Now that I have completed the process, it feels as though things are coalescing into an inner philosophy that will serve me well for years to come.

So just realize that what you're experiencing is normal and push through it. I am sure that you'll be glad you did.

Good luck. Contact me if I can help.

Nationwide
Reading this and hearing from someone who has already gone through it and experienced the same sort of feeling I am now really helps out. All the other encouraging posts and feedback from you guys does as well. I really do appreciate the support. Nationwide, are you planning on rerunning AM 6 to further enhance the results you experienced? Im thinking this will be my plan of attack as Im sure there will still be alot of room for improvement after the first run through
(11-12-2014, 09:30 PM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]Nationwide, are you planning on rerunning AM 6 to further enhance the results you experienced? Im thinking this will be my plan of attack as Im sure there will still be alot of room for improvement after the first run through

Yes. I will most certainly run AM6 again. I believe that AM6 is a very deep well, and multiple cycles will be rewarded. The question is when will I do the next run, and that is what I'm pondering right now. It seems that every time I am about to make the decision I read something here that makes me reconsider.

I think eventually it's going to come down to just holding my nose and jumping in the water.

Nationwide
(11-13-2014, 12:30 AM)Nationwide Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2014, 09:30 PM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]Nationwide, are you planning on rerunning AM 6 to further enhance the results you experienced? Im thinking this will be my plan of attack as Im sure there will still be alot of room for improvement after the first run through

Yes. I will most certainly run AM6 again. I believe that AM6 is a very deep well, and multiple cycles will be rewarded. The question is when will I do the next run, and that is what I'm pondering right now. It seems that every time I am about to make the decision I read something here that makes me reconsider.

I think eventually it's going to come down to just holding my nose and jumping in the water.

Nationwide

Hey Brad you need to change your avatar..you're no longer an alpha jackassTongue
(11-13-2014, 10:39 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]

Nationwide

Hey Brad you need to change your avatar..you're no longer an alpha jackassTongue
Yeah, good idea. I've changed it to something more appropriate.Smile
(11-13-2014, 02:30 PM)Nationwide Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2014, 10:39 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]

Nationwide

Yeah, good idea. I've changed it to something more appropriate.Smile

Yeah, this pic is much better Smile
Pages: 1 2