Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hyper sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone every used this subs? share your experience please.

i kind have this thought for a long time that i can accomplish so many things in my life if i could just sleep for 3-4 hours a day. and i know there are books about optimizing ure sleep and felt rejuvenating after 3-4 hours sleeping

but i also heard there are also drawbacks in only sleeping for that amount of time. does anyone have experience with sleeping 3-4 hours per day?

i found this on the subs description...
Quote:This program is not intended to replace normal sleep more often than once every second or third sleep cycle. Extended use is not suggested.

and this is from shannon sticky about BWE
Quote:If you plan to use them long term, use no more than one target frequency or program, for no more than 30 minutes per day, and afterward, always balance it out with 30 minutes of the beta brainwave entrainment program found in the Core States pack for an equal amount of time each day. This will help prevent you from unintentionally training your brain to stay in a specific non-awake frequency while you're awake. I recommend against using BWE programming for more than 30 days straight.

If you wish to use one or more BWE programs for more than 30 minutes per day, never use more than two different programs for more than the length of one play-through per day. Also, do not use the programs of longer than 30 minutes for consecutive days, or too many days per week or per month. It is a good idea to try to balance the programs with 30 to 60 minutes of low frequency beta afterward, as well, to bring you back to consciousness and train awakeness

too bad this subs cant be used daily...Sad
and [/php]what is low frequency beta?