Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can I re-save the subs as MP3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I fear the answer is no, but I thought I'd ask to be sure.

Can I re-save these subs as MP3 without damaging the effectiveness?

Here's why I want to:

For sleep listening, I don't want full volume the entire night.

I want to start at full volume and slowly ramp down to a more comfortable volume.

Then, 30 minutes before I want to wake, I want to ramp up to full volume.

In fact, what I REALLY want to do is create an 8 hour track where the first 30 minutes is Ocean (ramping down volume), then 7 hours of Ultrasonics, then 30 minutes of Trickle Stream.

I actually created such a track. It creates a NINE Gigabyte file! Confused

As an MP3, with the same settings as the original subs, it's only a 1 GB file.

But, then it occurred to me that the MP3 compression process might totally destroy the magic inside these subs.

Can anyone say for certain?

OH! And, if it does mess it up, does anyone know of an Android Player that allows you to independently adjust track volumes. If so, I could get a similar result w/o needing to re-encode.
You are right, the answer is no. Smile

What's about creating a playlist with the tracks you want?
Yeah, I've been thinking about a play list. But, I can't find a player that allows me to individually set the volumes of each track.
Never attempt to edit the audio I offer. The subliminal content is very easily damaged.
Its ok if we rename the file or ID3 tag right??
(11-11-2014, 08:19 AM)shub Wrote: [ -> ]Its ok if we rename the file or ID3 tag right??

That's OK, I did that So that none could find what I exactly listen. When I give, free ones to friends, I do same.