Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Morning Wood using UltraSonic Subs overnight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
realised the 2 times i left the masked subs overnight, i had vivid dreams

but when i use the ultrasonic subs overnight, i dont really have vivid dreams or anything worth remembering... but i wakeup with a slight erection

Huh

anyway my concern is how to give myself confidence that ultrasonic is working the same as masked.. Since masked i had vivid dreams
What sub are you using?
(11-08-2014, 10:01 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]What sub are you using?

attract your perfect wife

Huh
Ultrasonic is more powerful if used correctly, people react differently to it even if it has the same script. If your slight erection is not something that happen usually I would say it worked perfectly.
Check your tiredness, Increase the listening time to see if you are more exhausted.
Use the affirmation " I now always remember my dreams" the morning before waking up and before sleeping.
I don't remember having morning wood ever becoming a strange occurrence
(11-09-2014, 03:53 PM)Guero Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember having morning wood ever becoming a strange occurrence

maybe its normal for u

but not normal for me

getting older

Wink
There's a ton of small things you could've been doing to increase blood flow without even knowing it. Been eating pistachios?
I experience the same thing my potency is better on us but more dreams on masked
hhhhh
When I started to use ultrasonic tracks on my AM6`s ride, I noticed higher sub`s effectiveness right off the bat.
I`ve just noticed that Dzemoo has committed so called "necro bump". Tongue Well done, mate! Smile