Subliminal Talk

Full Version: NLP Guided Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe NLP based meditation does not affect AM 6 or any 5G Subs however I am not 100% sure , does anyone know?
Meditation doesn't affect AM6, a lot of people here do meditation. NLP base meditation doesn't change your belief or programming so it can be use. I don't think NLP meditation is any different from the others, it's just a different induction. I'm not professional in this but I think they are the same with just a different induction.
Thanks man, I was thinking the same screw it Il try it regardless each one is for positive gains so let's find out.
I'm curious how NLP does not change your beliefs or programming, since that's what it is for? It is Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Never use anything that alters your beliefs or programming with a sub.
Maybe we should call it self hypnosis then. Or trance without changing any programming. Just trance for the pleasure of trance, like what your meditation set do.
State shifting is alright. Just no additional programming. I'm probably going to produce some subs like that, which simply shift the state for the pleasure of the experience.
I'm going to have to do some research then , I don't want to mess up my Am progress good thing I waited. But the current meditations set that you have created , is safe to use with any of your subs correct?
Yes it is safe.
Thanks , I need to meditate and stay zenith some days the anger makes me shake lol
Channel the anger into making positive changes. Don't try to delete it with meditation or tapping. Use it, that's what it's there for. Just keep it positive.
Thanks will do.