Subliminal Talk

Full Version: She thinks she is perfect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I knew this girl for about 6 months now. She WAS my fiance. There were certainly good things about her that we shared some similar interests but she wasnt really good looking and was chunky as f***.

As my potential wife and spouse common interests we had and things I liked about her were

1. road tripping
2. storm chasing
3. kinky topics
4. phone sex
5. plan on getting a sex dungeon
6. resolving arguments in 24 hours or less
7. smoking weed together on celebration occasions like holidays
8. bisexual

Things I disliked about her

1. she was a "miss know it all" -- always talked like she had all the answers to everything.

2. she had no self control always loved eating alot

3. she is not into fitness and I am

These are just a few things of the goods and bads about her. As much as I love sex I realized I could not have her just because I wanted to have sex with her and fulfill my "needs". She said she loved me but I did not feel love for her. I haven't talked to her in a couple of weeks and I do think of her BUT I do NOT miss her.

Her personality was the type that did not want to be controlled and was an independent minded thinker. She is only 23 and I felt she is being very immature. It is not a bad thing but it came with negatives too. I tried to put her in her place and not put up with her shit. I told it to her like it is. At first she complied to what I had to say but slowly all of that changes and she contradicts everything that she said before; first she said she would have to accept me the way I am and then changes it to think it over if she wants to be with someone like me. She had an awesome personality but I disagreed with some of her characteristics too which I found annoying. Now don't get me wrong not every woman is perfect and some will have their negatives too so it should be normal. Also she did not like to wear make up and thought it was a bad thing for women to use make up and believed she wouldn't be one of those "women" (sounds like a tomboy of some sort to me). She believed romance should only happen in the mornings and not evenings. I was strong willed and didn't want to put up with shit of hers either. Her friends are a very important factor in her life and since I last talked with her, she came to the conclusion to not talk to me for a "few days" which has been a few weeks now. My assumption is that her friends influence her in a way to not tolerate my crap I give to her (with good intentions that I have) and her friends persuaded her to "think it over" if she wants to be with a guy of my taste and move forward with marriage. Also I did mention she doesnt really look THAT good but I still wouldn't mind fucking her but also I know that it isn't right to be with someone just to get laid and no love in the mix especially when we were to be married.

What do you guys think?? Any comments or opinions are ok just do not be negative please.

Also a guy with my situation, I wonder of Alpha Male can be the right sub for me to straighten up myself with her where I decide if we should be together or not; not her making that choice. I know Shannon had said in one of his posts about getting back with women from his past after using AM sub that changed him into a better man.

Thanks for reading. Shy
It's mine opinion, but if you are interested only in sex you don't need marriage or even a serious relationships. This kind of relationship is waste of time and potential to find a person that might perfectly suit you in both categories Smile. Sex and love can be matched. It's not easy, it will require time, energy and lots of self-improvement, but I believe everybody can find their perfect match. Most important thing is to not give up before you do, because if you do, answer is always NO! Everything is up to you, what do you want? Love or sex?.. Or you can be idealistic like me and go for both Wink

And yes AM helps here a lot Wink
And say goodbye to your past after using AM 6 sub brother taher..
Let's see your determination while using this sub and you'll surprise yourself..
(11-07-2014, 03:16 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]It's mine opinion, but if you are interested only in sex you don't need marriage or even a serious relationships. This kind of relationship is waste of time and potential to find a person that might perfectly suit you in both categories Smile. Sex and love can be matched. It's not easy, it will require time, energy and lots of self-improvement, but I believe everybody can find their perfect match. Most important thing is to not give up before you do, because if you do, answer is always NO! Everything is up to you, what do you want? Love or sex?.. Or you can be idealistic like me and go for both Wink

And yes AM helps here a lot Wink

Hi

No I clearly stated that it ISNT all about the sex and getting laid. I had a self realization that no matter how fun the personality is with her, she is not good enough if I am bugged by her with her "ways of living".

And yes friend I hope that AM will make me into a more better person whether I decide to take her back or not (I am sure she thinks she is the one letting go but with AM I can turn the tables I would imagine).
(11-07-2014, 04:52 AM)gelimang Wrote: [ -> ]And say goodbye to your past after using AM 6 sub brother taher..
Let's see your determination while using this sub and you'll surprise yourself..

Hello

I have to admit that saying goodbye to my past makes me feel really good because I do not have a good past with family that do not have respect for me and with my social anxiety that makes me awkward saying good bye to this person before the new AM man I will hopefully become will be great to let go because the old me is not worth living if life sucks the way I am perceived by even family. It would be like having the old me shake hands with the new me (after AM 6) where the old me happily would vanish and the new me takes the old's spot manifesting where the old left off and the new me taking charge and fixing all of the past's life issues for the last 30 years or so. Big Grin