Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Questions about AYP programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vanakkam

Am keen on trying the AYP programs but have a couple of questions before purchasing

1) Lets say if im in a job where i might get posted overseas in a couple of months for 1 or 2 years. But this is not confirmed yet... i might still end up staying at my current location or move depending on how things work out

Would using an AYP sub now be ideal? what if using it now identifies a certain person in my current location and begins to manifest and i end up going overseas.. would it end up being a waste of energy and time? or would the subconscious know where i'm going to be in advance (even though consciously im not aware) and manifest accordingly? or would the manifestation just reset and start as if im at day 1 if i move to the new country?

2) whats the difference between the attract GF and attract wife? if u attract a wife, wouldn't she start out as a gf? Do you need to be at the right phase of your life to use the wife program? what if i was early 20s and using the program?

Thanks all!
(11-06-2014, 02:03 AM)IndianJack Wrote: [ -> ]Vanakkam

Am keen on trying the AYP programs but have a couple of questions before purchasing

1) Lets say if im in a job where i might get posted overseas in a couple of months for 1 or 2 years. But this is not confirmed yet... i might still end up staying at my current location or move depending on how things work out

Would using an AYP sub now be ideal? what if using it now identifies a certain person in my current location and begins to manifest and i end up going overseas.. would it end up being a waste of energy and time? or would the subconscious know where i'm going to be in advance (even though consciously im not aware) and manifest accordingly? or would the manifestation just reset and start as if im at day 1 if i move to the new country?

2) whats the difference between the attract GF and attract wife? if u attract a wife, wouldn't she start out as a gf? Do you need to be at the right phase of your life to use the wife program? what if i was early 20s and using the program?

Thanks all!

The AYP subs always attract a lot of interest but nobody uses them for long enough. The way the sub works as far as I see is that your subconscious knows who this person is and subtly changes yours (and hers) actions to bring you two together. I wouldn't worry about moving abroad or anything as the sub will take care of it. She may also be in that country or follow you out there on a trip of some sort and you meet like that..it's that kind of thing.

As for the difference between perfect wife or girlfriend, I would say that girlfriend will remain just that whereas you perfect wife would lead you to marriage with someone who wants to settle down. Plenty choice but essentially just pick a hair colourUndecided
would also like to know the answer for this
Very good questions