Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Concerns about AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Finally got my hands on AM6. I've never used a sub and I'll admit that I'm skeptical. I'm always writing affirmations and my understanding of subs is that they are basically affirmations at their most potent. My 20s (I'm 28) have been host to my darkest and brightest moments—in that order. I've been on a self-improvement train for 6 or 7 years, and I'm acutely aware of what I want to change about myself. I'm excited by the potential for these products to help me realize that change. On to my concerns about AM6:

Is it safe/wise to use AM6 as my first ever sub?
(I know ASC is recommended but I'd rather be halfway through AM6 after 3 months.)

I've suffered from depression and anxiety in the past and even though I'm solid now 98% of the time, I'm afraid of revisiting those states through the resistance I might face. Can anyone speak to this?

Lastly, I'm concerned about AM6 affecting my job. I work in retail and do mainly tech support. I must demonstrate patience and empathy, but I'm also firm when I need to be. I worry about becoming more inclined to speak my mind and do what I want, and to a lesser extent, about the well documented period of being super irritated by people's BS.

Your thoughts are welcome.
Welcome to the board essy.

A couple of short thoughts to address some of your concerns. First of all, my maturity and patience actually increased throughout AM6. I personally didn't experience the impatience phase and I put this down to one of two things: 1. I resisted that part of the programming because, similar to yourself, I had fears about the impact that kind of behaviour would have on my life, or 2. I already had strong enough boundaries to be able to assert myself more tactfully from the get go.

You seem to have some fears about running AM6, this carries with it good news and bad news. My personal experience was that fears will interfere with the subliminal programmings ability to come to life because fears cause resistance. On the one hand it means you don't have to be afraid your fears will become reality, on the other hand it means that the program will not have its full effect. The second was true for me and, now that I have grown through the subliminal once and have less fears, I am looking forward to running it again and letting the subliminal have more of its effect on me and my life.
Welcome
(11-05-2014, 08:50 PM)essy Wrote: [ -> ]Is it safe/wise to use AM6 as my first ever sub?
(I know ASC is recommended but I'd rather be halfway through AM6 after 3 months.)

Nothing is safe but I think it's a wise choice. One of the goal of Am6 is that you take more risk in your life like a real man do.

I have done AM5 as a first sub, a lot of people did AM6 as a first sub, they are still alive so i guess it's safe Big Grin
(11-05-2014, 08:50 PM)essy Wrote: [ -> ]I've suffered from depression and anxiety in the past and even though I'm solid now 98% of the time, I'm afraid of revisiting those states through the resistance I might face. Can anyone speak to this?
It's you want to get better you have to face your fear, though with sub sometimes fear disappear like magic, sometimes it's resistance that come up.

(11-05-2014, 08:50 PM)essy Wrote: [ -> ]Lastly, I'm concerned about AM6 affecting my job. I work in retail and do mainly tech support. I must demonstrate patience and empathy, but I'm also firm when I need to be. I worry about becoming more inclined to speak my mind and do what I want, and to a lesser extent, about the well documented period of being super irritated by people's BS.
It's another risk to take. Don't forget AM6 aim at make a real alpha, alpha doesn't care about a job because they worth more than a job. They have plenty of opportunity because they think differently. From what I see you want stay beta and be alpha in the same time.

But relax if you do the AM6 sub things will get better at the end. if you survive Tongue. I'm joking of couse.

AM6 it's the thing every guy need but don't really know. If you use AM6 you won't be a normal guy anymore Cool

Of course you might need more than one run depending on the starting point and the personality.
(11-05-2014, 08:50 PM)essy Wrote: [ -> ]I've suffered from depression and anxiety in the past and even though I'm solid now 98% of the time, I'm afraid of revisiting those states through the resistance I might face. Can anyone speak to this?

You could take a softer approach and do 1 - 2 month EPRHA as lead in. This one clears some crap so you probably experience less resistance while doing AM6.
I wouldn't worry about the irritability - as long as you are aware of it, then you can choose how to react. One of the strengths of an alpha is to choose and own his actions. You will find things annoying and then simply let them go, rise above them and react professionally.
Solid answers from everybody, thank you.

The product description for AM6 is explicit about its inclusion of Seek The Challenge and OGSF. EPRHA isn't mentioned but so many of the bullet points touch on it. Will Shannon or anyone else in the know provide a definitive answer as to whether or not AM6 includes EPRHA?
(11-08-2014, 02:06 PM)essy Wrote: [ -> ]Solid answers from everybody, thank you.

The product description for AM6 is explicit about its inclusion of Seek The Challenge and OGSF. EPRHA isn't mentioned but so many of the bullet points touch on it. Will Shannon or anyone else in the know provide a definitive answer as to whether or not AM6 includes EPRHA?

It does have eprha in it.
It's mentions as emotional healing in the product description.

"Self healing, emotionally and mentally." = EPHRA
One of the major improvements of AM6 over AM5 is the inclusion of EHPRA.

AM6 makes you unwilling to put up with being manipulated, abused, walked on, mistreated.

I know first hand that tech support jobs require you to deal with a lot of people who can be challenging to deal with, both because of their inability/unwillingness to think or think for themselves (or at all) or because they can become abusive in their frustration.

I have found that the stronger I get, the more I am able to deal with BS. Right now I am dealing with a mountain of it, and unlike the last time I had to deal with this, I have not lost self control or exploded. The worst I did was lose enough self control to swear once because I accidentally backed over a curb while trying to navigate to a popular public location that was blocked off by a very stupid city government.

The stronger and healthier you are, the better your ability to control yourself and tour responses will be, and the more you will be able to make your life what you choose for it to be. If I was a weaker man, or a weaker version of myself, I would not have been able to maintain control of myself through the storm of crud hitting my life right now. I could not say that without having run AM.

If you want to make a change, there is no time like the present. You can control your responses to others. But I don't think you would have a problem because the majority of the subject deals with refusing to allow others to manipulate you. As has been suggested, if you're worried about it, a few months of EHPRA first may be a good choice.