Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Recommendation for which program to start with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like some suggestions as to which program I should start with.

I'm in my 50s and in a loving and committed marriage. I have no interest in other romantic relationships.

I have my own business and am making ends meet, but just barely.

I'm fairly confident in social interactions, but hate "selling", so my business suffers because I struggle to make sales calls -- esp cold calling. I have no problem speaking my mind in meetings or confronting someone in a tactful way to discuss anything that's bothering me.

I don't have any debilitating fears, but there are minor ones that bug me.

I'm not overtly aware of any guilt or past traumas that hamper me, but they could be there.

I love the idea of being Alpha because that's very helpful in a marriage, in business, and in social events. But, I don't want to do anything that risk pushing me into adultery.

My main goals are:

* Be an alpha unrelated to picking up women.

* Build my business and income to a massive success.

* Lose up to 40 pounds.

* Increase general happiness and enjoyment of life (even though I feel fairly happy and do enjoy life, now -- there's room for improvement)

Titles that intrigue me:

* Alpha Male
* Ultra Success
* BASE
* Luck Maginfier
* Absolute Self Confidence
* Life Tune Up

Based on the above, where would you recommend I start to get the biggest bang in the shortest period of time?
Hi. You have got four different goals (at least to some degree). Here is what I would suggest for the goals:

* Be an alpha unrelated to picking up women.
--> AM6

* Build my business and income to a massive success.
--> BASE 5G

* Lose up to 40 pounds.
--> Weight Loss 6

* Increase general happiness and enjoyment of life (even though I feel fairly happy and do enjoy life, now -- there's room for improvement)
--> LTU

The question is which one is the most important for you? From what I am reading in your post I would suggest you to do BASE 5G. It sounds like the business thing is pretty important for you and BASE contains also inner development similar to AM6, even if the goal isn't Alpha Male but Successful Entrepreneur. But if the other goals are more important then the programs I mentioned there would be a good idea.
Thanks. Your comment about BASE is more along the lines of what I was wondering. It was easy for me to pair my individual goals to specific titles. I was just wondering if one title was better at meeting multiple goals than others. So, thanks for the tip on BASE.

I am also wondering, with my separate goals, if there's a recommended order. Obviously, if I have one goal that's way more pressing than the others, then that's the title I should start with.

But, I thought it might be possible that there was a recommended progression -- e.g. you get much more benefit out of AM6 if you start with LTU.

Thank again for your input.
(11-05-2014, 02:04 PM)Xebec Wrote: [ -> ]But, I thought it might be possible that there was a recommended progression -- e.g. you get much more benefit out of AM6 if you start with LTU.

Well, it depends where you are now in terms of your personality. For example for people who have some issues it would be probably good to start with EPRHA. The longer I am doing subs the more I realize how important the basics are. But it doesn't necessary mean you get more out of AM6 (your example) but the ride would probably be more smooth (AM6 has got EPRHA and 98% of LTU). But I have got the impression that you are already not bad at all, so I am still recommending BASE 5G.
Thanks much for that, Sebastian
Yup, even I would recommend BASE for you.