Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How real is the Law of Attraction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curious about this since there's no scientific proof about this

Also mainly caus there are subs which use this principle...
As real as you being attracted to creating this thread. You created it with your own thoughts - one after the other. You attracted the first thought, then the second, then the third... and so on. It's the initial feeling you had what started off the process. Now you have attracted your answer lol.
(11-03-2014, 03:54 AM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]Curious about this since there's no scientific proof about this

Also mainly caus there are subs which use this principle...

In my opinion, just because there is no scientific proof doesn't mean it isn't real. I know it is real from the personal experiences in my life and I know it works. If you want to read something from someone who used it, read this book and audio.

This is the very interview that Napoleon Hill got with Andrew Carnegie in 1908 which it was suppose to be a three hour interview, which turned into three days! Carnegie talks about the Law of Attraction, how to use it and apply it.

Book

Audio

Check out this audio from Napoleon Hill in 1954 where he gave a three hour lecture on his life of how he learned the LOA and used it but met with a lot of set backs. However, was still able to overcome all of it and has been regarded as the man who has made more millionaires than anyone in history. In the audio below, Hill talks about how he was able to come up with the million dollar title Think and Grow Rich. I would start with the audio below first because he describes how the subconscious mind works and you will have better understanding. Just the free preview on Amazon, gives you a clear understanding of how it all works and how to apply it.

Your Right To Be Rich