Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The wife and I need help (Shannon help!!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Shannon,

I was hoping you could help me out, as I am in somewhat serious need of your aid.

My wife and I are genuinely in love, and appreciate one another, but a multitude of life circumstances have resulted in some real stress.

To be frank, my wife can be selfish and likewise suffers from an atrocious libido.

We have consulted with a sex therapist friend of ours who in talking to her has decided, as ironically simply as it sounds, that she as a result of need for control, etc... represses her libido immensely.

We once had a kinky, daring, adventurous sex-life when we met. I have seen first hand her without her unneeded defenses and we both enjoyed it immensely.

We have tried subliminals to this end, and for almost a year and a half have tried another company's to almost no effect. Honestly, I have used them with their best practices in mind, and for extended periods, with little to show for it.

My wife acknowledges my sex drive, and knows my hope for her is to turn her back into the 24/7 sex crazed woman I initially fell in love with. While we have also talking about submission, and exploring the "slut-wife lifestyle" but I digress. Point is, she knows I want to turn her into a constantly aroused, sex-centric, slut, and she has given me her blessing to try this product of yours.

My questions are as follows.

1. Do you think your product could legitimately help us, especially in light of the fact that Dreamgirls products did nothing?

2. Which subliminal would I purchase with our specific agenda in mind? Mind you, her arousal does not need to be directed to me. I don't care who or where she finds herself aroused, just that she is as constantly as possible.

3. Would said file work played on an iPad Mini? I know they only have on speaker, and not a terribly great one at that. How close would I put the iPad to her?

4. Does immersive listening help? IE, would looping the file constantly help or hinder the success of it?

5. Are your "masked" files more or less potent that silent ultrasonics? I ask because like to sleep with white-noise/background sounds, and I could thus easily leave one of your masked files running.

6. Finally, how long might it take to determine if anything is even vaguely beginning to work?

Thank you so much for your time and help. We really need it. Our marriage really suffers on this front and I know I am stressed, AND she is unnecessarily holding back her own enjoyment which she once found so fulfilling.
I am not Shannon, but I think "Increase Your Sex Drive" would be good for long term programming. For instant arousal (short term programming) you could take X24 or X32. By the way, in your post is the name of a competitor, you should remove it since it's again the forum rules.
As a short term solution or instant solution you have the choice between:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/t...apon-x124/
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/t...iac-5g-oe/
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/t...hrodisiac/

As a long term for you wife you have:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/l...up-3-0-5g/
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/a...male-2011/

If you don't know that Shannon product really work you can test them for free :
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/a...idence-5g/
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...aling-aid/
The emotional pain relief might be what your wife is looking for from what I see from your post.

What I would do if I were you would be to play the emotional pain relief for you both ( silent or masked it doesn't matter, both are the same). And as a short term I would buy one of the arousal subliminal I mention at the beginning (read the product description so you know which one would work best for you)

The emotional pain relief would take around 1 month to work ( you will notice change before that), for the arousal part it will take around ~10 or ~20 minutes, maybe more sometimes.

You can play on the ipad for the arousal. But for the emotional pain relief you should use at least a real stereo source (speaker). If you play the emotional relief program on the Ipad you will half the result (mono).
For the emotional relief you play it at least 8hours/day.
Firstly, edited out the other companies name. I do apologize. I wouldn't call them competitors though... they make crap that doesn't work, even if you apply their absolute best practices for extended amounts of time. Their creator also barely speaks English and makes dubious claims, all of which lead me to believe he is a non-issue in this industry.

So I have been looking at the Eros Toolkit specifically. And am thinking Volume 2 and 4, might be perfect for us as it seems to have both short and long term applications. Do people report these working well in both capacities? Also, are the silents properly silent? I notice the newest X32 etc say they have announcements even in their silent files, which I imagine would be annoying if we are trying to sleep through their use.

Oh, and what is this "Volume 5" that comes with so many warnings? I thought Gen5 files should always be played in complete isolation, but Volume 5 implies that it is, in essence, running in two forms simultaneously?
A couple questions Maniac, if I might...

Why would some files, like arousal, work on the iPad, versus others?

Likewise, as I mention above, the wife and I aren't terribly great sleepers. X32/24 have spoken announcements when they start, correct? I fear that would wake us up, and prove counter-productive.

As for the wife's attitudes... without going into detail, both of us have complex sexualities and sexual history. The thing is, we have had a fun and epic sex-life... it just slowly left as she admits at some point she didn't feel she "had" to have sex to keep and maintain our love. She enjoyed the emotional love in our relationship, but got lazy about being sexual. She puts anything else in our lives first (even silly distractions) while our therapist friend goes ignored when he genuinely suggests she relax, and find ways to reconnect with how much she enjoys sex.

It was our mutual idea to try to use subliminals to turn her back into the nymphomaniac she once was, so files that can lead to that, theoretically, should be effective.
Volume 5 doesn't mean 5Gen subliminal. In fact it's the older arousal program. The ones I mention are the recent one. But they all works but differently. I'm not an expert in that stuff though.

Most of the arousal program if not all are not meant to be played for long term. It's not a subliminal in itself, it's a different thing, it's for arousal not programming new ideas in the brain.
But the site instructions suggest that Arousal Toolkit volumes 2, 4, and 5, can be used as long-term subliminal mind programs, in addition to their instant-arousal qualities?

Am I wrong, or has that logic been revised since those instructions initially went up?
(11-01-2014, 07:46 AM)faustsboon Wrote: [ -> ]A couple questions Maniac, if I might...

Why would some files, like arousal, work on the iPad, versus others?

Likewise, as I mention above, the wife and I aren't terribly great sleepers. X32/24 have spoken announcements when they start, correct? I fear that would wake us up, and prove counter-productive.

As for the wife's attitudes... without going into detail, both of us have complex sexualities and sexual history. The thing is, we have had a fun and epic sex-life... it just slowly left as she admits at some point she didn't feel she "had" to have sex to keep and maintain our love. She enjoyed the emotional love in our relationship, but got lazy about being sexual. She puts anything else in our lives first (even silly distractions) while our therapist friend goes ignored when he genuinely suggests she relax, and find ways to reconnect with how much she enjoys sex.

It was our mutual idea to try to use subliminals to turn her back into the nymphomaniac she once was, so files that can lead to that, theoretically, should be effective.

It doesn't matter beacause you are not suppose to sleep with it, just to play it 40 minutes before you want to have sex with you wife.

You don't use it while sleeping. You only sleep with the subliminal product. This program are not subliminal as the other ones, they just triggers arousal. They are not meant to change the programming in your brain. I'm not sure about the PSE kit though it might contain some subliminal, It's the older product and I'm not an expert in this product.
The arousal program (X24/X32/X124) will work on a phone or Ipad because they are arousal program and they don't use the same technology as the long term 4G/5G subliminal. The long term subliminal need an audio speaker, the arousal program don't need it.
A lot of what you are saying seems to conflict with the official product descriptions and their instructions. I am immensely grateful for your insights, but if anyone else has any info or input, that would probably help as well.

Thanks!
(11-01-2014, 07:07 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]The emotional pain relief would take around 1 month to work ( you will notice change before that), for the arousal part it will take around ~10 or ~20 minutes, maybe more sometimes.

For the emotional relief you play it at least 8hours/day.

From what you say Faustsboon i think the Emotional relief sub is your best option here. Repression like that is more than likely due to some deep seated guilt or emotion. Once you have done the Emotional relief then move to the Overcoming guilt shame and fear sub.
Take a couple of months on each then go for any of the arousal ones but you might find you won't need them.
(11-01-2014, 08:02 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]The arousal program (X24/X32/X124) will work on a phone or Ipad because they are arousal program and they don't use the same technology as the long term 4G/5G subliminal. The long term subliminal need an audio speaker, the arousal program don't need it.

Not sure if it really applies to X24/X32 because they are 5G with OE. However, X124 and Poetry of Silent Eros can be used on any device.
(11-01-2014, 08:12 AM)faustsboon Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of what you are saying seems to conflict with the official product descriptions and their instructions. I am immensely grateful for your insights, but if anyone else has any info or input, that would probably help as well.

Thanks!

What are the points you think they conflict?
Well, Maniac mentions their not being for long term use, when their instructions very much say that Volume 2, 4, and 5, can be used either for their Rapid Response Triggers, or as long term Sex-Drive builders, played over the course of a month.

I'm also having difficulty finding any journals, etc... on these forums for the Poetry of Eros series. Does anyone have any experiences they could report? Again, something like this with both long and short-term potential benefits could be perfect, while the wife and I concurrently work on communicating regarding other issues.
Pages: 1 2