Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Your Perfect Wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum

Looks like im the last one among my friends to still not be married.. A combination of being fixed on girls who din show interest etc and made the mistake of being friendzoned

So i am considering purchasing the "Attract your Perfect Wife". I'm also doing visualisations and think it should be alright since they are the same topic

The question i have is, Is this sub something that can be used by someone like me who hasnt tried other subs like ASC or AM?

The last thing i want to find out is that the perffect girl is there but i dont have the alphaness or confidence to get her... Or does the sub work in a way that the perfect girl will find her way to me despite my limitaions alphawise or confidence wise

Wink
Also

Just a question... Since this is a manifesting sub which sort of uses the law of attraction

Is faith or belief necessary?

Will it still work if I'm constantly asking why I still haven't met the one?
Perfect, the word, Perfect, is undefined in a strict sense, and a perfect mate, a wife, or a girlfriend, or a submissive, is undefined even more to the masses. It will depend on many factors, like personality traits, interests, availability, esteem and probably influenced by more factors than a single page could hold. Therefore, you don't need to change, or evolve into a refine personality to attract what you need to attract if the subliminal does its job, and if you use it as per the instructions, it most probably will do its job.

Let us say, you decide to listen to ASC for a month and that will impact you, and just not your confidence but the characteristics and behaviours too that influence your confidence, in the first place. And that further will redefine perfect for you, you may not have the same image for a wife that probably seems perfect to you in the eyes of your imagination after a new set of beliefs and experiences. It's a common statement, you attract what you are, isn't it.

Hence, yes, the subliminal can be used if you haven't tried the other subliminal, as you mentioned, ASC or AM, but, it is up to you to decide to pick the road to "evolve" yourself first and attract then that you need to because it will give you a better understanding and perception of perfection in a mate, particularly for you, and that's here ASC or AM could really be a help, or otherwise, you can't go wrong either way.

Repeating Shannon here, Faith is not necessary, if you use them properly, like the instruction says.

Thank you. Smile
(10-29-2014, 08:15 AM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]The last thing i want to find out is that the perffect girl is there but i dont have the alphaness or confidence to get her... Or does the sub work in a way that the perfect girl will find her way to me despite my limitaions alphawise or confidence wise

Wink

I believe that the perfect wife is based upon where you happen to be emotionally and socially in life. So I don't think that you lacking the skills to interact with your perfect wife based upon who you are now is a problem, as she too will be at the same level. The question is whether you can attract an awesome wife, not your perfect wife. If you want an awesome wife, you too will have to become awesome. AM will help you become awesome and then Attract Perfect Your Perfect Wife.
(10-29-2014, 10:13 AM)diamiteo Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect, the word, Perfect, is undefined in a strict sense, and a perfect mate, a wife, or a girlfriend, or a submissive, is undefined even more to the masses. It will depend on many factors, like personality traits, interests, availability, esteem and probably influenced by more factors than a single page could hold. Therefore, you don't need to change, or evolve into a refine personality to attract what you need to attract if the subliminal does its job, and if you use it as per the instructions, it most probably will do its job.

Let us say, you decide to listen to ASC for a month and that will impact you, and just not your confidence but the characteristics and behaviours too that influence your confidence, in the first place. And that further will redefine perfect for you, you may not have the same image for a wife that probably seems perfect to you in the eyes of your imagination after a new set of beliefs and experiences. It's a common statement, you attract what you are, isn't it.

Hence, yes, the subliminal can be used if you haven't tried the other subliminal, as you mentioned, ASC or AM, but, it is up to you to decide to pick the road to "evolve" yourself first and attract then that you need to because it will give you a better understanding and perception of perfection in a mate, particularly for you, and that's here ASC or AM could really be a help, or otherwise, you can't go wrong either way.

Repeating Shannon here, Faith is not necessary, if you use them properly, like the instruction says.

Thank you. Smile

thanks bro much appreciated!!

Big Grin
(10-29-2014, 01:01 PM)AJK Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2014, 08:15 AM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]The last thing i want to find out is that the perffect girl is there but i dont have the alphaness or confidence to get her... Or does the sub work in a way that the perfect girl will find her way to me despite my limitaions alphawise or confidence wise

Wink

I believe that the perfect wife is based upon where you happen to be emotionally and socially in life. So I don't think that you lacking the skills to interact with your perfect wife based upon who you are now is a problem, as she too will be at the same level. The question is whether you can attract an awesome wife, not your perfect wife. If you want an awesome wife, you too will have to become awesome. AM will help you become awesome and then Attract Perfect Your Perfect Wife.

you make perfect sense!

so actually its better to run ASC for a month before running the perfect wife

although i have doubts about whether the image of my ideal woman will change regardless of my confidence level. thought most guys are already ingrained with the type of girl they prefer

haha
The concept of perfect is defined deep within you, and in ways that may surprise you. Regardless of where you are in your journey, you can attract your perfect whatever, if you follow the instructions and there are no circumstances outside of your (or my) control that prevent it - such as, she is married, etc. (which should not necessarily stop it, but may require significantly more time to achieve the goal).

Perfect, however, may be different depending on your level of self refinement and growth. A woman who would have been perfect for me before I started self improvement all those years ago, would not be even close to even tolerable for me now. It required some self improvement before the "perfect lover" I called to me was even willing to be with me, as I met her 2 years before we started dating, and she refused me because I was "too nice". Now, I am unable to do a relationship with the limitations that would be imposed if I tried to be with her again, although we do love one another genuinely and the sex is still amazing. But my perfect lover is not the same woman anymore, as I have grown past the lessons the last one had for me. That of course deals with the limits of the perfect lover definition; sure, we are and always will be irresistibly sexually attracted, and sex will always be amazing with her, but we cannot be happy in a long term relationship because we constantly conflict on things aside from sex.

I am coming to believe that for each stage of your personal growth, there is a different "perfect", and each one has something to do with helping you grow. If you grow together, then she will stay perfect; if not, then she will not. It depends on what you are asking for. I made the mistake of asking for a relationship based entirely on sexual compatibility when I asked for my perfect lover, and that is what killed our relationship.

What is your perfect wife now, may be very different than what is your perfect wife in ten years. As I said before, if you meet and marry your current perfect wife, and you grow together, she will stay perfect. But the more you advance yourself before you meet, the better you will get from the get-go. I suggest some serious self improvement before you run an AYP program, because you want to make yourself worthy of the best option you possibly can.
Thanks Shannon!

just 1 last question

everynight before i sleep, i perform visualisation exercises regarding meeting the perfect someone

If i begin with ASC and play it overnight, should i stop my visualisation exercises or can i carry on as per normal?
(10-29-2014, 07:20 PM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]

Wink

you make perfect sense!

although i have doubts about whether the image of my ideal woman will change regardless of my confidence level. thought most guys are already ingrained with the type of girl they prefer

haha

Dude... I don't think you get what Shannon and I are saying. While it is true that guys have an ingrained type, that is a fantasy as it is not based upon the guy's actual ability to attract that woman. The hard question is whether you have what it takes to get your fantasy? Being blunt, given your questions and statements, I doubt you do and that ASC will likely NOT help you as you probably have blocks that only AM6 can address.

Do AM6 at least once, if not twice, before running your perfect wife. I cannot recommend AM enough. As someone who has run both AM5 & 6, the changes you will experience are staggering and the women you will marry after running AM6 twice will be light years ahead of who you could ever dream of being able to marry now.
(10-30-2014, 07:53 AM)AJK Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2014, 07:20 PM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]

Wink

you make perfect sense!

haha

Dude... I don't think you get what Shannon and I are saying. While it is true that guys have an ingrained type, that is a fantasy as it is not based upon the guy's actual ability to attract that woman. The hard question is whether you have what it takes to get your fantasy? Being blunt, given that your questions and statements, I doubt you do and that ASC will likely NOT help you as you probably have blocks that only AM6 can address.

Do AM6 at least once, if not twice, before running your perfect wife. I cannot recommend AM enough. As someone who has run both AM5 & 6, the changes you will experience are staggering and the women you will marry after running AM6 twice will be light years ahead of who you could every dream of being able to marry now.

ouch... honest but blunt

appreciate it though
I don't recommend doing visualizations for things off subject while you run a 5G program. It can be done, but you're going to seriously slow down your results in visualization, and lessen your results from the program to some degree as well.