Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Listening to subs with others around.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I have a small doubt, I work in an office where I have my colleagues working with me in a hall.
I wanted to know if I can use ultra sonic around them. Will it affect time too?
I am sure this question may have been covered in the past but I just couldn't find it.
I usually listen to masked trickling with my ear phones from my mp3 player, but some times I need to take it off for about 30 minutes and it messes my timing, I loose count on how many hours I have been listening.
I don't know if the copyright trigger works on this. To some it may sound a bit dumb but I want to be sure.
Thanks in advance. Big Grin
Providing you're the owner and you're not purposely sharing it you should be fine. I remember when I first started AM6 and had it playing out of a mini speaker on my works desk and my mate behind me started complaining that he felt really tired all of a sudden (he never knew what I was playing). It was from then that I had no doubt that Shannon's subs worked lol.
(10-29-2014, 02:38 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]Providing you're the owner and you're not purposely sharing it you should be fine. I remember when I first started AM6 and had it playing out of a mini speaker on my works desk and my mate behind me started complaining that he felt really tired all of a sudden (he never knew what I was playing). It was from then that I had no doubt that Shannon's subs worked lol.
Thanks for the reply!
Well, apart from feeling tired, would you be able to make him too an AM by playing AM6?
Its not in my intention to share something like this with anyone. I paid for it. And I am listening to the current subs to give me that competitive edge.
for now I am listening to Overcome-Procrastination.
Will my closest colleague become very effecient? In reality he needs this sub more than I do! Tongue
He wouldn't have enough exposure to AM. I listen for 4 hours in the morning so that would be all what he would have been exposed to. I listen with earbud/headphones now 90% of the time.

I'm not sure, about your colleague.
You don't trigger AP code by exposing others through your own normal use. However, you should be aware that exposing someone else without their knowledge and consent may be an issue in some directions, and I would not do that. It will affect them if you do. The end call is up to you. I would try writing down my exposure in a notepad type app and just use headphones.
(10-29-2014, 10:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You don't trigger AP code by exposing others through your own normal use. However, you should be aware that exposing someone else without their knowledge and consent may be an issue in some directions, and I would not do that. It will affect them if you do. The end call is up to you. I would try writing down my exposure in a notepad type app and just use headphones.

Thanks for clearing up,
its just that sometimes I don't think I will be able to use earphones, like 2 out of nine working hours, I was thinking of using it at that point when I will have to talk to my colleagues.
I will think about it once more.