Subliminal Talk

Full Version: suģgestion am6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I stopped more and less 2 months ago am6.
I finished stage 5.
What shall I do now?
Thanks!
Rerun all the stages from the beginning as instructed.

Unless you want to do another sub.
Do you mean from stage 1 again?
..I did stage 1 to 5 last year and this year but for differente reason never finish completly with stage 6.
Quite annoying rerun again..other 6 months...
Why do you want to do WM2 or SM3 next?
Unless you feel alpha enough I won't recommend it.

it's annoying I know but that what's Shannon said in the instruction (to run from stage 1).
I know but as I said..
I alrady did AM5 (for 4 stage full)
and AM6 (5 stage full)

So I can just start form stage 6 of AM6 ?

Yes my intention is to do SM3, of course after complete AM6.

But I want be sure is it ok ....Maybe Shannon can answer that ?
(10-26-2014, 01:34 PM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]I know but as I said..
I alrady did AM5 (for 4 stage full)
and AM6 (5 stage full)

So I can just start form stage 6 of AM6 ?

Yes my intention is to do SM3, of course after complete AM6.

But I want be sure is it ok ....Maybe Shannon can answer that ?

I know you want the shortcut and you are free to do whatever you want, but like Maniac already said, you have to start from begin on if you want to do it the way it meant to be done. The gap between the last time you listened to the sub is just to big to continue with stage 6. And I am not Shannon but I am pretty sure he will tell you the same thing.
aDelfino I am going to copy and paste what the instructions say if you miss more than 32 days without listening to the subliminal this is directly from the instructions. So you will have to start from stage 1

"If you get to more than 32 days without exposure at all, you should start over
from the beginning. DON’T miss proper exposure time."
Shannon likes it when people read and follow the directions. You didn't follow the directions, which tell you not to stop in the middle, so now you have to start over again from the beginning. Had you followed the directions, you wouldn't have to do that. Maybe you should follow the directions? Because I didn't write them for my health. They tell you how to get the results the program is designed to give. If you did not need to follow the directions, I would not spend days and sometimes more than a week writing them. But you do, so I write them, and I expect that people who want to get the results (or a refund if they don't get the results) will follow the directions. Because that's what you need to do to get the results, and be eligible for a refund if for some reason you don't. Follow the directions.