Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM Relationship Help! (Shannon?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys (especially Shannon).

Just looking for some advice about SM and relationships. I'm starting SM stage 3 in a few days, I've had sex with three women since the start. (After a year long dry spell, so good testimonial?) All of them multiple times. However, I'm starting to develop feelings for one, and losing a bit of interest in sex with others. Still having sex with all three though.
What are my options here?
I'm not saying I want to enter an exclusive relationship with her right away, but we've been quite affectionate with each other and I don't want to mislead her, plus I actually see a strong potential for an LTR in the future.
Should I just keep trying to keep it ambiguous for another 4 months?
Will SM make it 'impossible' to keep a monogamous LTR or just very difficult? I'm guessing stopping SM if things get serious is a bad idea due to imbalance?
Sorry for so many questions. Kinda wishing I had run WM.
(10-23-2014, 07:01 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys (especially Shannon).

Just looking for some advice about SM and relationships. I'm starting SM stage 3 in a few days, I've had sex with three women since the start. (After a year long dry spell, so good testimonial?) All of them multiple times. However, I'm starting to develop feelings for one, and losing a bit of interest in sex with others. Still having sex with all three though.
I'm not saying I want to enter an exclusive relationship with her right away, but we've been quite affectionate with each other and I don't want to mislead her, plus I actually see a strong potential for an LTR in the future.
Will SM make it 'impossible' to keep a monogamous LTR or just very difficult? I'm guessing stopping SM if things get serious is a bad idea due to imbalance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dNfsHJJhmk
You have some nice problems there buddy.

I'm not Shannon but I believe the purpose of SM3 is to empower you to take control of your sex life. This would mean that you would be able to steer it in any direction you want, be it monogamy or something else. It won't turn you into a sex starved monkey who always wants new women imo(Unless that's what you want).

Sex Magnet is designed to get you laid with as many women as you want to have sex with. Obviously, it works. But that does not mean you cannot have a relationship with one or more of them, although generally a relationship based on sex will be challenging to keep alive for very long.

I personally would never engage in a sexual or romantic relationship with more than one woman at a time unless all involved knew exactly what was going on. Women are a lot more open to being one of many than you might think, IF they know they can trust you. If you get serious and then spring it on them, you'll lose their trust and them.

I say, do what feels like the right thing to do. Do what will make you happiest, without harming any of your lovers in the process.

I wouldn't try to manipulate it into being ambiguous for another 4 months, as you may lose her. SM won't make a monogamous relationship impossible, but you'll be attracting and wanting to sex other females. I don't recommend quitting in the middle, but in the end, you can choose what you want to do even if you are using it - as is evidenced by the fact that some men run this program, and out of fear, never allow themselves to get to sex because they did not run AM enough times first.

In the end, go with your gut. If that tells you to go after this one girl, then go after her. If not, then have fun - but I advise always, always, ALWAYS being deadly honest with your lovers, especially when you have multiples at a time.
(10-23-2014, 02:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Sex Magnet is designed to get you laid with as many women as you want to have sex with. Obviously, it works. But that does not mean you cannot have a relationship with one or more of them, although generally a relationship based on sex will be challenging to keep alive for very long.

I personally would never engage in a sexual or romantic relationship with more than one woman at a time unless all involved knew exactly what was going on. Women are a lot more open to being one of many than you might think, IF they know they can trust you. If you get serious and then spring it on them, you'll lose their trust and them.

I say, do what feels like the right thing to do. Do what will make you happiest, without harming any of your lovers in the process.

I wouldn't try to manipulate it into being ambiguous for another 4 months, as you may lose her. SM won't make a monogamous relationship impossible, but you'll be attracting and wanting to sex other females. I don't recommend quitting in the middle, but in the end, you can choose what you want to do even if you are using it - as is evidenced by the fact that some men run this program, and out of fear, never allow themselves to get to sex because they did not run AM enough times first.

In the end, go with your gut. If that tells you to go after this one girl, then go after her. If not, then have fun - but I advise always, always, ALWAYS being deadly honest with your lovers, especially when you have multiples at a time.

Thanks heaps Shannon. I guess my main concern was whether it would be impossible to have a monogamous relationship or just difficult, knowing that there were recommendations in the instructions not to. But then I know you said that the subs will never force you to do anything you don't want to.
The key to remember is that for the vast majority of people, subliminals would fail if they attempted to force you. That's part of why mine are so effective - I recognized that fact and spent (and am spending) a huge amount of time and effort developing them as effective persuasion instead of forcing you. If you are doing what the subliminal is suggesting because you choose to, you will get a lot further than if you are fighting it and it's trying to force you. Why waste time and energy? Just aim for getting the user to agree with the suggestions and accept them by choice. So the key is persuading the person's subconscious (and perhaps conscious as well) that yes, they do want to do what the suggestions are pointing to. Force isn't necessary at that point.

But yes, you can still have a monogamous relationship.