Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Exposure to loud music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at my acreage the other day for a family get together and birthday and they had kinda like a dj booth but with korg and a type of guitar and played music. I danced lots. but after I went to sit I was experiencing a headache like sympton and extreme exhaustion. I've never felt like that before and I've raved in my past and danced like that before. Anyways so I didn't think of it much that night, put on my subs and slept. During the night I had a dream where drug dealers were passing new drugs into the market, sugar like rush type of drug. I asked someone what it does and their like people who have alzheimer's tend to have a hole in their brain and go all psycho like, kinda like ppl who have extreme down syndrome. I then woke up and had this pain in the back of my brain, kinda as if the loud music damaged my brain. I can't stand too much loud music ever since using the subs. So i've been worried and not using subs till my brain heals back. Just weird how I have a dream like that and then pain in the back of my head when I wake up. Has anyone else experienced how they can't stand loud music ever since using subs?
Loud music yes, but pain like what you are describing never. I had just some small pain around the ear when I hear loud music or constant sound/music.

I have been wondering if the constant screeching of my hard drive help in the process.
How do you listen to the subliminal?
Do you have a sensitive hearing in general, more than the others?
Loud noise/music depletes your body severely of magnesium. Many Rockstars get depleted to a point of getting sick after a show. Google a bit about magnesium deficiency regarding hearing problems and stressed nervous system and see if this applies to your situation.

If it does, take magnesium oil not the pills.
I took magnesium oil for one week, I didn't notice any improvement. I'll try again when I'm going to take a rest after AM6.
It can take a while for your body to repair itself now that it gets sufficient magnesium. If you take the pills it can take about 1 year, with the oil a bit faster, but don't expect to see effects just after a week.

What you can notice though, if you are very aware of your body (due to meditation or yoga) is an immediate spread of relaxation and greater ability for refreshing deep sleep 40 minutes after applying magnesium as it clears your muscles of calcium ions and therefore removing al lot of your muscle tension. Try applying it before you go to bed when you're already a bit sleepy and relaxed and see if you can notice it.
I though it would be faster than that. I'll try that. It'll require more than one bottle I think.
(10-23-2014, 02:58 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I though it would be faster than that. I'll try that. It'll require more than one bottle I think.

it's worth it. You're not only curing your tinitus but heal your body on a deep level.
Anxiety decreases, relaxation increases, deeper more rejuvenating sleep (= more fully awake and present at daytime) more testosterone, faster muscle growth (if you're lifting weights) and many more benefits await you after you fully replenesh your magnesium levels.

Be aware though most of these effects happen only after you fully replenished the magnesium levels of your body which to this current day close to nobody has achieved naturally without taking magnesium oil.
Almost everybody is magnesium deficient, so somebody with full magnesium levels is a super-human compared to them.

So even though it takes quite a while until your body repairs all the damage (keep in mind the deficiency had your whole life time to do this damage) it can be VERY worthwile to cure it. Magnesium is one of the most powerful minerals you could supplement to your body. If anything at all comes close to it, it is zinc maybe.

PS: Even though supplementing these minerals sounds very ordinary, they have much greater untapped power than most people (including most physicians) know. Most people take the wrong form of these minerals and physicians stop the supplementation way too early so they never see the true power these minerals have. (e.g. magnesium has at really high levels more impact at muscle growth than creatine as it is boosting testosterone to a degree that is comparable to steroids).
(10-22-2014, 06:46 AM)athanas Wrote: [ -> ]Many Rockstars get depleted to a point of getting sick after a show.

What I'm wondering is that if they get sick? how do they recover?
How do the body adapt if one don't get the supplement afterward?

From what I understand without magnesium you can't even survive. You might also be magnesium deficient when you were born if you mom was deficient also. That might explain why so much children get unknown sickness.

You have motivated me to try at least for a year. I'll see if I get the result. It's hard to keep doing it though the oil is not very comfortable. It's like swimming in the sea without taking a shower afterward and even worse than that.
(10-23-2014, 05:37 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]What I'm wondering is that if they get sick? how do they recover?
How do the body adapt if one don't get the supplement afterward?

Being sick itself is one way for the body to recover. You lie in bed all the time, with low metabolism, not able to do anything that costs you energy and other (e.g. mineral) resources. Your magnesium consumption goes down so you can recover with the little magnesium you have.

You get magnesium all the time from your food, but its just enough to survive not to thrive. Don't expect super-health from the magnesium you get in ordinary food in todays stores. Usually its best to get your minerals from food not supplements, magnesium is the only exception as the body has a hard time to absorb it through digestion, that's why I recommend to absorb it through your skin.
I went to the doctors he said it was not an infection and to wait it off. I don't feel any pain in the back of my head anymore and to be safe going to start back am5 tomorrow night.