Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 2011 by Alpha3767
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not new to this forum but this is my first post. I have been listening to 2010 version of AM for some time until I switched to AM2011 recently.

After listening for just 1 day and comparing with the outcome from listening to Stg1 of AM2010, I can tell that this stage helps to break free from people pleasing attitude. It deals with the issue of being dominated/controlled.

If there is anyone dominating you, it becomes more obvious if it is not already obvious. Refusing to be dominated becomes no1 priority vs other possible reactions towards them.

-Alpha3767
nice man...im gonna buy the AM11 this 1st february...cant wait man....goin crazy bananas at the moment...
Domination and control become more and more obvious, and you resist them more and more. If you don't know how, it will tend to be a volcanic response... builds up slowly, and then BANG! You break free. If you do know how, it'll be much less dramatic, but just as effective.
I use to be a major doormat several years back. Self-help out the wazoo (for lack of a better word haha) definitely helped. But in the past ten days of AM11 I can really notice people who try to be dominant and especially people before all the self-help. I am standing up for myself and my beliefs significantly more and calling people out on there BS lately. It is quite pleasent lol. =)

I am definetly ready for the more refined anger management mixed together with Zin Attitude
I feel much positive feelings as compared to AM2010. I dint feel the irritation as much as AM10.
Also the masked stream sound do make me feel want to sleep. I feel more relaxed and I believe my brain goes into alpha waves while listening to this.
My friend just remarked that I speak louder now!
(01-29-2011, 09:27 PM)Jeff Wrote: [ -> ]I use to be a major doormat several years back. Self-help out the wazoo (for lack of a better word haha) definitely helped. But in the past ten days of AM11 I can really notice people who try to be dominant and especially people before all the self-help. I am standing up for myself and my beliefs significantly more and calling people out on there BS lately. It is quite pleasent lol. =)

I am definetly ready for the more refined anger management mixed together with Zin Attitude

Zin? We don't sell wines here, sir. Perhaps you would do well with Zen? Wink
(01-31-2011, 09:02 PM)Alpha3767 Wrote: [ -> ]My friend just remarked that I speak louder now!

Of course. That's because you do. It's a natural response to becoming more dominant - dominant males naturally speak more loudly. This gets the point across that they are in charge. Smile