Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Woman Magnet question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm wondering if these following features of Sex Magnet are in Woman Magnet:

-"Uses new manifestation method #2, which I have been experimenting with for about the last 8 months. This one is a secret that I have kept close because nobody else in the world knows it is even possible!"
-"The entire script of the much loved Natural Seduction For Men, with all the optimization the rest of the program received."
-Causes sex to be better, gives you better sexual stamina, self control, confidence.
-When you do choose to allow yourself to achieve orgasm, causes a complete orgasm with full release of sexual tension, energy and maximum pleasure – while allowing you to continue to have sex for as long as you want afterwards.
-Sexual Ultra Success programming… need I say more?
-Causes women you attract to want to give more sexual pleasure than they get, so it’s not just about them using you for sex.
-Women will be approaching and trying to seduce you earlier in the program, and more aggressively.

By the way, how is it that subs can effect other people, for example the last two bullet points in my list?
If its not mention in WM 2.0 description means there is none of it. Logic.
Yes they will b all available in.version 3 hopefully
(10-12-2014, 09:49 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]If its not mention in WM 2.0 description means there is none of it. Logic.

Well, the list doesn't show all, the end of the list says "And More!" so, I don't know what "more" is, if that includes the stuff I put in my list in the original post or not
The things you mentioned are pretty much focused on sex. But it's not the focus of this sub. The focus is pretty much all what happens before you (can) have sex or what leads to sex. So I wouldn't expect to find it inside. If you want to focus on sex the you should get SM 3.0.
Yep like Sebastian stated, WM is to make you playful Playboy like a Hugh Hefner, and SM3 is solely focused on "SEX."
Quote:-Causes women you attract to want to give more sexual pleasure than they get, so it’s not just about them using you for sex.
-Women will be approaching and trying to seduce you earlier in the program, and more aggressively.

By the way, how is it that subs can effect other people, for example the last two bullet points in my list?

We live in an ocean of energy, and everything is interconnected. It is possible to adjust your interaction with this energy to make yourself attractive to, and to attract, specific types of people, or even influence how they respond to you. Exactly how it's done, that's a secret.
thanks for the input guys