Subliminal Talk

Full Version: X124 vs X24 vs X32?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm somewhat confused.

Is X124 more powerful than the other two? It seemed to me that 24 and 32 were "sister subs", and X124 was its own thing. Can anyone clarify?

Which one of these is the most powerful in sexual arousal?

Also, I saw X25 mentioned in the description for 32, but I don't see 25 in the catalogue?
Also, Shannon, if you happen to read this, could you clarify whether or not the phone you used for the X24 testing is an iPhone? And when you tested it, it was with the Ultrasonic version of the sub?
(10-10-2014, 03:10 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm somewhat confused.

Is X124 more powerful than the other two? It seemed to me that 24 and 32 were "sister subs", and X124 was its own thing. Can anyone clarify?

Which one of these is the most powerful in sexual arousal?

Also, I saw X25 mentioned in the description for 32, but I don't see 25 in the catalogue?

X124 is the least powerful of the three for generating sexual arousal because it has no script. It is the "ignition stage" that the others use along with a script. It has the benefits, however, of being equally effective regardless of what language your intended partner speaks, because it does not use spoken language. It also does not direct the resulting arousal, so you have to do that by manipulating the environment instead. X124 is named that because of how certain parts of it are put together, and uses a naming convention that I use in-house for r&d.

X24 and X32 are similar to one another. They use the ignition stage that is X124, but they also include a script. This directs and shapes the effects, but also limits effectiveness for non-English-speaking people.

X25 was never released for technical reasons.
(10-10-2014, 05:23 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Shannon, if you happen to read this, could you clarify whether or not the phone you used for the X24 testing is an iPhone? And when you tested it, it was with the Ultrasonic version of the sub?

I test on an Android Galaxy S2/S4. When I do experiments, it is usually with the ultrasonic version, but not always.
Much, much thanks!

Hopefully my iPhone speakers work for Ultrasonic, because that's what I'm going to use during sleeping, for the LTU 3.1 that I purchased (I have headphones and better speakers for day-time). I'm thinking I'm going to try out either the X24 or X32 sometime in the future.

Also, I was wondering, what frequency do ultrasonics play at? My hearing only goes up to 14k, anything above that I can't hear anymore. If 14k is below the frequency of ultrasonics, will it mean that ultrasonics won't work on me?
Conscious hearing goes to 12-14kHz for most people of adult age. My ultrasonics have a frequency band of 15 kHz to 20 kHz, centering on 17.5 kHz. This works even if you cannot consciously hear it, although nobody seems to have a certain answer for why. The best theory I have heard so far is that it vibrates the tiny hairs in your ear that help you with balance. So don't worry about it, they'll work for you.
Im wondering is there any aphrodisiac subs embedded with SM3?
There is no aphrodisiac subs embedded with SM3.
Good day Shannon,

I would like to try some of the aphrodisiac programs. This is probably answered before but, which of the following aphrodisiac programs is the fastest in providing results and what are the main differences between them? I read some already here in the forum.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/t...hrodisiac/
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/t...iac-5g-oe/
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/t...apon-x124/

Are these programs to be used for certain periods of time or as other programs?
Will these programs allow to the woman that is with you to also desire to have sex with everybody else once it is played according to the correspondent usage indications?

In advance, thank you for your help.

Garfilinho
The intention of the programs isn't long term programming but creating arousal in people, especially in women while being played. X24 and X32 are the most effective programs. As far I remember X32 is best for women who have no problems with "just sex" while X24 is better for women that aren't as much in raw sex and probably needs the softer approach to get aroused without creating resistance. I remember there was a thread where all these questions were answered. Oh, I forgot, if the woman you want to use this program with doesn't speak English so X124 would be the best program, because it doesn't contain any spoken language. But in general the other programs are much more powerful.
(10-31-2014, 03:31 PM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]The intention of the programs isn't long term programming but creating arousal in people, especially in women while being played. X24 and X32 are the most effective programs. As far I remember X32 is best for women who have no problems with "just sex" while X24 is better for women that aren't as much in raw sex and probably needs the softer approach to get aroused without creating resistance. I remember there was a thread where all these questions were answered. Oh, I forgot, if the woman you want to use this program with doesn't speak English so X124 would be the best program, because it doesn't contain any spoken language. But in general the other programs are much more powerful.
Thank you for your help Sebastian. This clarifies my idea about the programs.
Smile