Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM7 6G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will there be a 6g version?
(10-08-2014, 09:57 PM)AAA Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be a 6g version?

My friend run Am6 few times Then If u don't like it.. Then copy this thread And paste here again.
don't be upset like that bro, me think he just asking around and he's newbie like me... Big Grin
(10-08-2014, 09:57 PM)AAA Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be a 6g version?
Unlikely any time soon. The 6g technology looks more suited to single stage subs and stage changing as it stands.

Don't expect anything more than that for the next 6 months at least. Time enough for a full run of AM6 Smile
AM6 is 5G with SOS, hyperspeed, slipstream and OE2.
Ahem.....Adding all the variables gives us: 5G+SOS+Hyperspeed+OE2+Slipstream= 6G
There's your AM in 6G. Cool
For me it is not a matter whether the 5g subliminals are effective or not, it is just a matter of technological development. How deep can quick can we change / adapt to new ways of being without time being heavy factor. Seeming the nature of beliefs and new technologies are coming out dealing faster and faster with resistance from our own subconscious it is only a matter of time before we get a product that instantly deals with resistance and causes deep "permanent" change.

Personally I think AM6 shows great promise but for the foreseeable future I am sticking with ERPHA, which I have been running for 3 months now. I am planning to do a total of 6 - 9 months before trying any other subliminal.

At this moment it seems that subliminals are characterized by affirmations. It seems like a process that is following "known" cycles also known as step by step progress, where the reponse is a step depended on elictation before another step is taken. So linear!), I wonder if metaphors would cause more deep, elegant and quick "permanent" change.
AM6 is EPRHA in every stage, so your 3 months + AM6 = months of EPRHA Wink Interesting note about metaphor, though idk if people would interpret them consistently..
Subs that deals with resistance is common. Subs that produce instant results are also common.

NFSM produce instant results, but as time goes on the "flow" fades unless we use it enough time for it to takes root in the subconscious.

Statements that directed to the subconscious SHOULD be clear, precise and detail. Not metaphors, because individuals have different interpretation. Such thing will cause unclear results. Nobody wants that.

Shannon has been in this business for years and there is no such thing as foreseeable future in subliminals development. Years ago, 3G is the top till 4G and so on so on are created. If you haven't tasted the 5G technology in 6 stages better to shut up and use it.

A single stage 5G couldn't compare with 6 stages 5G. Yes, they are built in the same level technology, but the things covered there is countless times enhanced.

I have used single stages 4G and AM 5.0 4G, the difference is immense. So does the depression it produce in the fresh weeks.

Back to topic, things that are easily gathered usually easily to dissipates. Think of this sub as a water to grow the seed. It takes time, yeah, but so what? In the end the fruit will bear and we will be higher than this.
(10-09-2014, 02:03 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Subs that deals with resistance is common. Subs that produce instant results are also common.

NFSM produce instant results, but as time goes on the "flow" fades unless we use it enough time for it to takes root in the subconscious.

Yes, but donĀ“t you think that is static, seeming that change is a constant?

Quote:Statements that directed to the subconscious SHOULD be clear, precise and detail. Not metaphors, because individuals have different interpretation. Such thing will cause unclear results. Nobody wants that.

From my own research iit seems that the "subconscious" nature is anything but linear, It seems that because our "subconscious" is depened on all of our senses(sensory input) most effecient way would be utlizing through metaphor. Why just use one sense - to be specific an auditory sense? The visual sense for example has 6 -8 more agility over all other senses combined.

Quote:Shannon has been in this business for years and there is no such thing as foreseeable future in subliminals development. Years ago, 3G is the top till 4G and so on so on are created.

I think innovation cycles have proven that such a thing does exist.

Quote: If you haven't tasted the 5G technology in 6 stages better to shut up and use it.

I really do not appreciate your condencing status quo mentality and would only like to persue this conversation further with you when you adhere to a more dignified way of being.

Quote:A single stage 5G couldn't compare with 6 stages 5G. Yes, they are built in the same level technology, but the things covered there is countless times enhanced.

I have used single stages 4G and AM 5.0 4G, the difference is immense. So does the depression it produce in the fresh weeks.

Back to topic, things that are easily gathered usually easily to dissipates. Think of this sub as a water to grow the seed. It takes time, yeah, but so what? In the end the fruit will bear and we will be higher than this.

I have come to speculate the mind just as personality something that is easily adaptable in terms of pure design(blueprint), more in terms of liquid form taking than a seed growing into weed. At times it seems that our choices are binary in terms of belief. What about having no belief, chosing a minimalistic way? More agile less rigid.

EPRHA seems good for me as in comparison to a multi stage program, consciously I think because it has a more attention placed on one area. Subconsciously, in an Alpha state I problem solved as to what program would be better for me. The answer I got was EPRHA. I have come to terms with myself in this area as how I chose to make my decisions and as a result it seems that turning it over to my subconscious has resulted in much better progress of my goals.
I got labeled in having status quo mentality, lol.

Okay back to topic. Change is constant, a dominant programming will dissipates as time goes on. Either it will upgrading or downgrading. That's the beauty of life. Everything change.

Visualization is the language of the subconscious. It is. In the past Shannon's has created a subliminal video and stop its research. Subliminal video takes time, and we need to focus on it if we want to use it. That is not good. Really, we all want everything to be effortless and in you explanation you want it to instant and permanent, you want the magic pill. So does this company provide. Using it while sleeping, effortless and voila, we can see the results. Kudos Shannon Wink

Back on metaphor, if we stated a simple, elegant (you call it) statement such as "I am an Alpha Male" does this define what "Alpha" means? Especially if people who never seen, or truly closed to such social things, it will make a disarray on his thought because:

1. He doesn't get the explanation of Alpha is.
2. He never seen a true natural Alpha as a figure or a role model.

What if, the only Alpha he ever seen is a man that is an asshole that get the pussies? All he ever wanted was to get a pussy, so he become on of the assholes because THAT is the only model he seen.

Back to basics, these things need to be safe, effective and useful. Do you ever heard the story of "Genies" that grants the wishes? All people in that stories NEVER explained in detail what they want, so genie manifest their wishes in his own paradigm and in the people get the unwanted outcome.

By any means, I don't really get why you want AM v7 6G while you conclude EPRHA is the best choice now?
What I am seeing here is basically a belief that says, that a dominant program will either upgrade or downgrade as time goes one. In terms of belief change, time is irrelevant because the concept of time is non-existent for the subconscious ( according to my research ). Therefore I am inclined to speculate that everything comes from a void, that which is beyond a belief. Coming from such a place seems powerful to me because you can change form instantly, like liquid. The liquid is frameless, just like life is. No boundaries. Saying that a belief is either downgrading or upgrading is just a binary stance, which is limiting. I tend to think we as species are more complex by design than just an 1 and 0 information nullifying databases.

I used to think too that visualisation was the language of the subconscious, however, all senses combined ( commonly referred to as creating imaginary experiences not visualisation ) is what the language of the subconscious really is. The place from which we build our reality. See, I am merely saying why not find a way to use all of our senses instead of a program that almost brute forces our changes in an auditory manner- through single sensory modus?

Our cognitive system is highly experiential ( sensory ) and metaphorical in nature. An example of this is that "argumentation is war", "he won the debate"," we must be right on target if we should be able to beat them" ... . These conceptual systems of our mind are highly susceptible to our own cultural experiences, therefore the metaphors we live by create our reality and our sense of through, by our experiences. So this is how you effectively educate someone on what Alpha is. It is not about conscious understanding but subconscious understanding. Our subconscious mind can even fully become an image from our imaginary experience which will deliver more understanding of what you want than from a simple line, because more than just one sense is involved.

Out of curiosity who decides you are an Alpha Male?

Why do you want to go through all that hardship to adjust who you were, when you have the capacity to create who you will be? Creating who you will become without being jailed by that inner narrative voice, those silly stories who you have been, should be ... all that which limit you to your own boundaries of perception and action?

Would it be effective to build around a temple? Better to destroy it completely and build it up from the ground so you can create something new. I say why give yourself these affirmations that rebuild brick by brick when you can just wipe it clean and build yourself up quickly, elegant, gracefully...according to your subconscious perceptions and understandings which are already there. It is your conscious mind that is lagging.(Y)our subconscious mind already has an answer when we consciously start to think about a question, only though separation of our senses ( them not being connected ) we do not receive these beautiful subtleties. Do not think that conscious petty linear logic is superior to the language of our subconscious.