Subliminal Talk

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys , just a question

I was reading a thread on this forum, the title of which escapes me but basicly the enquirer was contemplating on using manifest wealth sub and or become a millionaire .....the response from shannon was mind blowing and Inspirational. as he laid out a blue print , requisite steps to take, mind set, obstacles, using illustrations from his own experiences past and present. plain dynamite , you could sit a Harvard business course for 3 years and not come away with an ounce of that wisdom.

but damitt I lost the thread can anyone help ??
(01-26-2011, 01:01 PM)Indrid Cold Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys , just a question

I was reading a thread on this forum, the title of which escapes me but basicly the enquirer was contemplating on using manifest wealth sub and or become a millionaire .....the response from shannon was mind blowing and Inspirational. as he laid out a blue print , requisite steps to take, mind set, obstacles, using illustrations from his own experiences past and present. plain dynamite , you could sit a Harvard business course for 3 years and not come away with an ounce of that wisdom.

but damitt I lost the thread can anyone help ??

If you remember more about it, it turns out Google if you use their "search within a site" feature is a hundred times better than our forum search bar. Which doesn't seem to work very well. But maybe someone will remember which post you're referring to.
By the way you describe this response Shannon gave, I'd like to read it too. Any luck finding it again?
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try to remember more,have a sneaky feeling the reason why I can't find the link is that those Harvard boys have stolen it already lol, Shannon needs to sue, and make sure that its for millions lol. Strange because even though I can not recall at present the actual words that shannon used, the energy or power behind the words are with me ,so its there but in an abstract sense.. amazing thanks. Will post a short journal with ASC sub, till then keep up the good work, live long and prosper.
(01-27-2011, 04:45 AM)Indrid Cold Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try to remember more,have a sneaky feeling the reason why I can't find the link is that those Harvard boys have stolen it already lol, Shannon needs to sue, and make sure that its for millions lol. Strange because even though I can not recall at present the actual words that shannon used, the energy or power behind the words are with me ,so its there but in an abstract sense.. amazing thanks. Will post a short journal with ASC sub, till then keep up the good work, live long and prosper.

It could have been in ncbeareatingman's journal that was deleted Jan 10th. If not, probably on some random thread lying around here...there have been other deleted threads as well. Google has cached a lot of them but it is difficult to find them.