Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Auras and photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if auras that the subs produce are detected in photos of the person. I was thinking more specifically on attraction subs like WM/SM. After doing all that would you be any better off taking fresh photos of yourself for online dating etc?
Energy auras can be detected in normal photography, but not necessarily at a normal visual level. If you have ever met an extremely intense emotional personality, you know that they tend to look vastly different in person and in photos when they are happy, angry, depressed and so forth. Part of this is the energy aura, and part of it is the body language. I speak from experience, having been a professional photographer. You aren't going to see colored auras around a person using standard photographic equipment.
(10-07-2014, 05:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Energy auras can be detected in normal photography, but not necessarily at a normal visual level. If you have ever met an extremely intense emotional personality, you know that they tend to look vastly different in person and in photos when they are happy, angry, depressed and so forth. Part of this is the energy aura, and part of it is the body language. I speak from experience, having been a professional photographer. You aren't going to see colored auras around a person using standard photographic equipment.

Did you mean that you can see the colored aura in person?
How do you see/detect Energy aura?
No, I did not mean that I can see colored auras around people. I was simply stating that the energy of a person that comprises their aura will not be available to view with normal sight or imaging methods.