Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Just smth that happened to me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I know this is my first post, but i wanted to share smth that happened to me last night with you guys.

I am on stage 2 of am6.
Last night I went out with some friends, and one of them brought his girlfriend. They are together for 2 years now, but I saw her for the first time then. She is a 9/10 definetly. He is not alpha at all, but has a lot of money, that is the reason she is with him. So we were all out, and talking, but she was a bit out of the group and silent. I had this urge to go talk to her, so I did. We spoke for about an hour, and boy was it the best conversation I had with a girl. She talked about how she wants to do a threeway, but her boyfriend doesn't want to, I repeat this is the first time I met her, and later she begged me to go with them to a club, but i chose not to, now that I think about it, she was so into me she would probably rape me in the toilet haha
But there it is, the product is amazing this early on, I really like the attention I get, and thank you Shannon for making it. Cheers.
Welcome here.
Wow, that's something, you should write it as a testimonial. And maybe even considering writing a journal with your background information, it would be useful.
Thanks for the story.
Thank you for the welcome maniac, I was considering doing a journal, but I will probably write smth like that when i finish the product.
Sounds more like coincidence than Alpha Male.
Agreed with Ricardo.
Well, maybe it was coincidence, but i never had anything simillar happen to me ever, so who knows...
When opportunity meets action, success is the result. You likely never had anything like this happen before because of two things:

1. You never exhibited the actions, attitudes, confidence and alpha-ness you are now beginning to exhibit, and
  2. You never took the right actions before

So I would say it's not coincidence, but AM6. Coicidence would just be that you encountered this particular female. I'm sure you have had similar opportunities in the past, but never acted on them, and did not display the actions, attitudes, confidence, body language and alpha-ness that would have made what happened possible.