Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can these subs be mixed with text based subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am on AM6 and I wanted to repeat a few afformations to increase my ability to concentrate. Can I use programs that flash the text on my screen while I use AM6? Or does it interfere with AMs programming in any way?
(10-05-2014, 03:08 AM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]I am on AM6 and I wanted to repeat a few afformations to increase my ability to concentrate. Can I use programs that flash the text on my screen while I use AM6? Or does it interfere with AMs programming in any way?

Shannon has repeatedly advised not to mix other programming with the subs... I can only assume a set of text affirmations (that might even directly suggest opposing things to his subs) is also not advised.
(10-05-2014, 03:08 AM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]I am on AM6 and I wanted to repeat a few afformations to increase my ability to concentrate. Can I use programs that flash the text on my screen while I use AM6? Or does it interfere with AMs programming in any way?

Hope you know Nations Laser like focus and concentration and MLS is added in 5G mood in BASE Wink
It will be some time until I can run BASE, I am slowly starting to realize the depth of my issues with AM being half way through stage 2, but the new shiny BASE does look nice indeed.

I did see Shannon recommending a specific affirmation to use while they were on AM6. I think it was "I can do anything I want", but the program I want to use flashes them with 10ms intervals so only subconscious can pick them up which is another kind of subliminal programming so I wasn't sure if that could cause some resistance with AM.
It is wise to not use anything at all with AM6. Affirmations, subliminals and hypnosis can use conflicting scripting if not created by the same person who scripted our subliminal in use, and if that is the case, you may get a variety of unexpected and unwanted side effects, odd results, reversals and the like. Since you cannot see the script for AM6, it becomes even more challenging.

"I can do anything", not "I can do anything I want". That should be safe, but I would not go further than that.
Shannon, would a few studying visual affirmations be OK to use along side AM6, such as: "I love studying", "I am a great student" & "I look forward to studying" ? I can feel quite tired some evenings after a morning of AM6 and a day at work and I can find myself battling against excuses to study (which is not what I want, I want to enjoy studying). When I finish AM6 I'm planning to purchase the new MLS, but in the meanwhile I could do with something just to keep the desire to study up whilst doing AM6.
Let me be perfectly clear: You cannot use any other subliminal with AM6. Audio, text based, visual.
Ok, Fair enough...