Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Silent Subliminal and Other Questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon

I uploaded one of your silent subliminal to Audacity and was happy to see some data. I have been told and I have found that a lot of times there is nothing there. From there I slowed the pitch in oder to here the script, but I couldn't hear anything resembling language. Without giving away any of your trade secrets could you explain why? I plan on using the silent subliminal with my Neurophone. Have you heard of this device? It works well with high end sounds, so the silent should be ideal for it.

Also Shannon, I've read some of your posts about binaural beats and you have some strong opinions about the length of time you should engage in them. What you say makes sense, but I was wondering if you could reference any data about that? I have a Laxman light and sound machine which I use for a hour in conjunction with binaurals to take power naps.

Thanks Shannon
(10-04-2014, 06:02 PM)Fulcrum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon

I uploaded one of your silent subliminal to Audacity and was happy to see some data. I have been told and I have found that a lot of times there is nothing there. From there I slowed the pitch in oder to here the script, but I couldn't hear anything resembling language. Without giving away any of your trade secrets could you explain why? I plan on using the silent subliminal with my Neurophone. Have you heard of this device? It works well with high end sounds, so the silent should be ideal for it.

Also Shannon, I've read some of your posts about binaural beats and you have some strong opinions about the length of time you should engage in them. What you say makes sense, but I was wondering if you could reference any data about that? I have a Laxman light and sound machine which I use for a hour in conjunction with binaurals to take power naps.

Thanks Shannon

You're posting questions in the introduction forum, so I'll move your post to a more appropriate location.

In answer to the first question, you are presuming that my subliminals are what I call "First Generation" subliminals. That is not the case. Mine are vastly more advanced than that, and they use methods and techniques that make it impossible to recover the script, even if you attempt to reverse engineer them and succeed. What you will hear if you successfully translate the ultrasonic into audible speech and demodulate it sounds a lot like bees buzzing. That's exactly what it's supposed to sound like. Most of my competition uses 1st Gen subliminal technology, but we use much more advanced methods that I have discovered and invented through many years of research and development. You will never be able to hear the script and know what's in it without a major challenge, and in many cases it is just plain impossible.

I have heard of a neurophone, but have not in years, so I do not remember it's characteristics off the top of my head.

The binaural beats timing references are based on observing the effects on myself, my friends, my testers and my customers. If you want charts and graphs, there are none. I do not specialize in binaural audio, however; my area of specific expertise is subliminal audio. So I reserve the right to be superseded by someone who does specialize in binural audio.
I just tried that in Logic Pro, because I was curious, and I did get that bees buzzing. Sounds bizarre..

Just to clarify, is this just the recording of the script, but sped up? Though, I understand completely if you'd rather not say. It's just mind boggling for me to see how the mind can register that buzzing as literate information.
What you hear is the script being spoken. How I process it to achieve that state is of course not something I can share. But imagine the shock I had when I saw that that could be decoded and comprehended by the subconscious mind. It took me two weeks of testing and verification to believe it.

And as amazing as it sounds, what I am working on now is even more bizzare. Imagine being able to compress more than 8 to 10 hours of speech into 5 minutes or less, and still get the subconscious to not only comprehend it, but begin executing it - all of it - nearly instantly. The research I am doing is just mind blowing at this point. I literally have to spend time getting to the point, with each new thing I discover, that I can wrap my mind around it and believe it, even though every time I build a prototype, it works as the predictive models say it will...
What do you mean by predictive models when you said "it works as the predictive models say it will"?