Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleeping on my side with ultrasonics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I often sleep with one side of my head pressed against the pillow, am I still getting the ultrasonic subliminals full effect? I've been doing this for as long as I can remember, and I doubt I'm going to change my sleeping pattern overnight.
I remember a statement from Shannon that you don't loose much but I can't find the topic right now.
I am side sleeper myself, I listen to the trickling stream while I sleep and I still get the effects. I just turn the volume up a bit more so I can hear it out of the one ear that is towards the speakers.
(10-03-2014, 08:27 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a statement from Shannon that you don't loose much but I can't find the topic right now.

(10-03-2014, 08:47 AM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]I am side sleeper myself, I listen to the trickling stream while I sleep and I still get the effects. I just turn the volume up a bit more so I can hear it out of the one ear that is towards the speakers.

Awesome! Thanks a lot guys!
You do lose the stereo effect so it should make some difference if Shannon uses stereo effects.. idk, too hard to test on our own atm. Maybe we can more easily test this with G6 subs if they are more "instant effect". Or with the morphine thing (which I don't have). I'm too paranoid about this, so I'm using sleepphones and earphones almost all the time.
I sleep with my Bose headphones on. I use a sleep hypnosis track to knock me Big Grin.

I'm pretty sure Shannon has stated it won't have a negative impact on the program. It just makes things "better" if you're getting the full stereo effect.
(10-04-2014, 12:46 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]I sleep with my Bose headphones on. I use a sleep hypnosis track to knock me Big Grin.

I'm pretty sure Shannon has stated it won't have a negative impact on the program. It just makes things "better" if you're getting the full stereo effect.

Isn't not having things "better" a "negative" thing? Big Grin Anyway, hope it doesn't matter too much for the long-term programs b/c you use them for months anyway.. He does recommend headphones for NSFM (sales page), so maybe its more important for instant effect subs where you only have an hour or two for it to take effect.
(10-04-2014, 02:41 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2014, 12:46 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]I sleep with my Bose headphones on. I use a sleep hypnosis track to knock me Big Grin.

Isn't not having things "better" a "negative" thing? Big Grin Anyway, hope it doesn't matter too much for the long-term programs b/c you use them for months anyway.. He does recommend headphones for NSFM (sales page), so maybe its more important for instant effect subs where you only have an hour or two for it to take effect.

Grrrrrr, yeah, what ever... ha,ha :angel: What I was getting at is, you will still get good results i.e. the program will still do what it is suppose to do. But you'll see better if you use headphones.

I wonder if a couple of extra hours of listening through speakers will make up the difference ?? 10 hours through speakers > is the same as 8 through headphones ??
(10-03-2014, 08:27 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a statement from Shannon that you don't loose much but I can't find the topic right now.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2893-p...l#pid44874