Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Digital Drug Audio Program - Morphine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I was interested by the effects of DDAP-M, so I have purchased and used it yesterday.

I have used it for about 45 minutes whilst lying in my bed, and the results were noticeable for the first time.

Results:
1. For the first 5 minutes, I could feel myself spinning. The feeling I had was pretty weird; I could feel my face (or head) was spinning at a certain direction and my body in another direction. It seems like as though I was disorientated.

2. After awhile, I could feel my face being flowed or sucked gently towards top-left of my consciousness.

3. Also, it seemed like as though my pillow has become animated; I could feel my pillow was massaging my head, the experience was 'cute'.

All of these happened only for awhile; not long. 3 years ago, I used an Astral Projection Induction (Brainwave E.T.) and reaped similar results. However, the intensity and the length of the effects were greater than DDAP-M.

I apologize - I have used DDAP-M to compare with other product that I have used in the past; I have experienced this similar phenomenon in other program already. Probably because of that 'Astral projection' induction, my result with DDAP-M was not as astonishing or strong as others.

Of course, on the other note, Morphine & Astral Projection are very different in nature. Wink

Will try the Morphine again next week and see if there's any more results.

Thanks for the work, Shannon!

Regards,
Berylac
Great that your mind allows suggestions to work their magic in your head - you should be able to benefit from other Shannon's subs.