Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The subconscious mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here in this thread we can discuss the subconscious mind, share pictures, videos, experiences of what we know or seen about the subconscious mind.

I found this video that really shocked me. Starts off as if it's just some blabber about the subconscious mind, but then he goes through some testing that just shocks me. I'll leave it for you to watch.

Is this how some quizz guys guess the answers before the question is fully answered?
(10-06-2014, 12:06 AM)Joronda Wrote: [ -> ]Is this how some quizz guys guess the answers before the question is fully answered?

The video explains it, and you didn't watch it and you dare give your guess?? Dodgy
(10-06-2014, 03:29 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2014, 12:06 AM)Joronda Wrote: [ -> ]Is this how some quizz guys guess the answers before the question is fully answered?

The video explains it, and you didn't watch it and you dare give your guess?? Dodgy

I did watch it, but my question enters the world of quantum physics, so you probably don't realise what I was getting at unless you also know why a butterfly on a fence post in the Outback of Australia can use his wings to affect the weather in Tokyo.
Are you serious?