Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SurferJoy's AM6 journal [COMPLETED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
STAGE 1 - DAY 1
Background:
I have been doing releasing for a long time. Releasing means removing the emotional resistance toward whatever you are focused on.
I like the methods from Larry Crane, Hale Dwoskin (Sedona Method) and Frederick Dodson (The enlightment method).

There is an exercise from Larry Crane book "Love Yourself and Let the Other Person Have It Your Way " that I picked up 5 days.

Giving myself approval (love,appreciation,respect) and letting go of disapproval (AGFLAP - Apathy , Grief, Fear, Lust, Anger , Pride)

I'm doing it with great intensity. As a result my apathy declined. I started to clean my place. I resumed doing sport (running) and I'm considering to join a gym in a couple of days.

I feel calmer around people and I smile much more to people. I'm becoming friendlier and more confident.
I feel more comfortable in my own skin. For example In the past, I needed to do my jogging with some music but now I can just run in silence.

Business:

I run a video production and online e-commerce business. Since, I started giving myself approval,I made 200 dollars in 2 days in online sales and affiliates commissions. This is good after weeks of very low sales.

I also found a fault in my main website that caused a loss of half of my traffic over the last few months. Perhaps due to apathy I didn't care to fix this, since most sales are made through my newsletter (9000 subscribers) But now that I found the source of the problem. I have a urge to fix it. I have to move my website to a new hosting company.

Health issues:
I suffer from chronic migraine ,back pains and eyes strains Wink I suspect this is caused by an unwillingness to forgive myself and others for past mistakes.

Women:
I'm doing OK I guess but I want a ladies man lifestyle.
For the last couple of weeks, I did release on the statement:
"I allow myself to love, accept and forgive beautiful women"

In the real world, this has effect on any women beautiful or not. I find myself complimenting women much more. When I eat alone in some restaurant if a woman I'm interested in is also alone I will invite her at my table. I'm not concerned by the outcome.

AM6:

I have been attracted to listen to AM6 for some reasons. I think , it will put everything I'm doing right now on steroid!

I look forward to have an amazing journey.

Note: I'm also doing a few minutes of releasing per day on the intention:
I allow myself to have impressively beneficial results from the subliminal I'm listening to.
Good choice, and good luck Smile
Looks like you have a good foundation already. Good luck!
Thanks guys, your journals are a great source of inspiration.
Goodluck dude.
[Image: tumblr_nciqarwldt1tvspopo1_500.jpg]Stage 1 - Day 2

Observation and reflection:

These days I'm actively reducing issues created out of apathy.
They mostly involve painting, cleaning, repairing and fixing something.
I remember when I started this journey a couple of months ago. I was further down dealing with issue of shame and guilt.
When I woke up, I felt very bad and I needed to suppress my feeling with a large breakfast and maybe some Youtube content.

This is over now. My breakfasts are light and I mostly spend my day in silence occasionally listening to music.
In the past, I tried to achieve my goal by taking shortcut, trying to go too quick or by skipping steps. It doesnt work.

For example, I have been successful with manifesting with the Sedona Method with the statement: I allow myself to be sexually irresistible to women.

It worked but the experience wasn't that great. It was build on weak foundation.
I believe strong foundation are first to conquer and move beyond the AGFLAP from bottom to top,this is:

Shame
Guilt
Apathy
Grief
Fear
Lust
Anger
Frustration
Pride
http://releasing-and-inquiry.blogspot.be...chart.html

Once this done and we are happy with ourselves I believe we can start to really love our family,women, clients etc....
I see people doing the SM3 set and yet, they are still under the strong influence of AGFLAP . I think it going to fail or at least it is not going to be rewarding.
I tried to build castles on the sand before it never lasted long. I'm committed to take the road of proper process now. So it will take what it takes. So far things are going pretty fast and I'm really curious to see how AM6 will affect what I'm already doing.

Meditation:
Last night when I meditated I went deep into theta and I perceived something I refer as the 3D blackness or velvet blackness. It is hard to describe, it is a blackness that has depth. I also felt more expanded. This is good indication to me that I'm heading in the right direction.

I hope guys, you dont mind that my posts come with pictures? For some reason, I like pictures and it will make for a fun read when I revisit this months or years later.
Stage 1 - Day 3

Dream:

I'm entering a huge department store reminiscent of Brown Thomas (Dublin) in it style. The store is so huge that it has a garden with with hills, rivers, etc...
I notice two very attractive customers. They aren't together and they are going to shop in different section of the store. One of them is going out in the meadow and I follow her.
She is apparently trying a DSLR camera. I'm standing there from a distance and I'm not approaching her. I'm noticing her strong red lipstick. its quite attractive.
I'm going back in the store for whatever reason and I forget about these women. It is time to leave the store and I'm standing in the queue. They are a lot of people waiting today. The woman before me is a tall posh lady wearing riding clothes. She is speaking on a handfree cellphone mic . The mic is a shiny small elephant made of gold. She doesnt notice me and she almost walk over me.
I turn the head and I see the two attractive women of earlier near the queue but they don't notice me.
I decide its time to approach them. So I leave my place in the queue and walk in the direction of these women. I find it funny that now they are both on the same spot in the store. Then something made me laugh about the lipstick of of one of these women. The lipstick is all over her cheeks for some reason. I laugh and turn the head in another direction. But then I look back in their direction and they are gone. They have vanished. I look around. They are nowhere to be seen. Perplexed I return in my position in the queue near that other posh lady.
Then a security guard take me on the side. He said that I have to go downstairs in some other queue even more slower than this one. I feel offended and I left the store without buying anything. I'm a bit confused in the street when I realize that I'm walking in the wrong direction. I stop and go in the correct direction. I notice it is quite a sunny day.

-----------
Not sure, what to think about the dream. I guess, I have junk to let go of.
Stage 1 - DAY 4 & 5

-Deleted the facebook app.
-Had frightening dreams about the issues of rejection.

Today, I finally signed up at a gym and I start training tomorrow morning after a ten year break Cool

I read this today on the BlackDragonBlog:

Quote:If your goal is to go out to the clubs (or bookstores or OKCupid) to talk to a bunch of girls, act cool, and make them laugh at your jokes, I guess that’s fine. Have fun with that. But you won’t get laid.

My goal is to actually have sex with females. Not talk, not spend a bunch of time “gaming” or telling jokes or “vibing” or pAImAI or M2 or any of that other PUA crap. My goal, my only goal (during the pre-relationship phase anyway) is to put my Johnson inside a new woman or two. That’s it. As a result, I get laid a hell of a lot and do so very quickly.

If your goal is to have a bunch of girls like you and but not have sex with you, have fun. I, and men like me, will be having sex with them when you’re done.

After, you read something like this the choice between WM2 and SM3 get easier.
If you have almost no experience to zero with women, it makes more sense to run WM2 first after AM6. Otherwise you will complain that AM6 and SM3 do not work.

*** By experience I mean doing what that guy does.

If you have experience with women, you don't need to read PUA blogs like that one.
I think both would work, but differently. It's not as wm2 was like some pua stuff. Wm2 is more a fun vibe, both can get you laid. Sm3 is only focus on sex, if thats what you want go for it. If you want more than sex go for wm2.
Just to give my opinion, The thing about choosing between WM2 and SM3 , which tends to be a sticking point for a lot of members here, depends mainly on whether you have zero/little experience with women ( Like zen said) or Lots of experience. You have to crawl before you walk. In order to even get to the point of having sex with a woman you need to socialize with them first. This choice between WM2 and SM3 was a dilemma for me as well until I realized that. There might be some socialization in SM3 but not as much as in WM2 from what I've read in journals. In my thinking over this, I realized I really wanted to run SM3 but I would get more out of it if I ran WM2 first because at this time I don't have the social confidence and interest in socializing that let me pull the amount of women for sex that I want. AM6 has defintely enabled me to speak to women with a lot more ease and interest then I use to but not to the point of where I feel like I can effortlessly attract them (Which makes sense since its suppose to build you up and not concentrate on women as much). It feels like more of a "Women are just like everyone else and they are unimportant to the fulfillment of my life" type attitude.

I don't know if your situation is the same as mine or your a introvert for that matter but I thought I would give my two cents on it. If your not comfortable in social situations as you like, don't have a lot of interest in socializing, lack flirting skills, and don't have social confidence to even talk to women all that often as a prelude to sex, you might want to go with WM2 first then SM3.
Stage 1 - Day 6

*I felt happier today even though I haven't sleep since yesterday ....
I also feel pain in my solar plexus but there is no drama/emotions attached to it. It just pain or discomfort.

*I was thinking that if I want to be solid in the way I want to be. I need to come at peace with my own death. There is no real peace for me in being afraid or hiding to myself the fact that someday I will die.
In ancient tribal cultures , they had rites to teach that to help boys to be men.
I will see what I can do about it. I had a meditation about that topic from Hale Dwoskin (Sedona Method) but I never got something out it. At least, something, I could notice.I think I will revisit that one.

@thanks for the feedback about SM and WM. I should have given more background infos about myself before posting. Yes, I m good at socializing and I dont have a problem getting a girlfriend/LTR if I want to and most of my friends are women. I m surrounded by women hence the reason I posted that quote so enthusiastically because it reflects well my situation.
For example, I did well by being liked by two cute girls from Austria (both 22, I'm 38) . They liked me so much that they invited me in their country to stay in their house. Where I met some of their other girlfriends and they also liked me, and now, they are also in my circle.
I seek the alphamaleness that will allow me to jump from a popular loser with girls to someone who get the lays with all those girls that seek my company.
I remember, I invited one girl I recently met someplace at my house to watch a movie. We were on the couch. I could see by her body language that she was attracted but certainly out of lack of courage, alphamaleness, fear of being blamed/rejected. I choose the safety of doing nothing.
So I hope this clarify my position.
(09-25-2014, 12:39 PM)SurferJoy Wrote: [ -> ]"I allow myself to love, accept and forgive beautiful women"

Interesting - why do you say forgive?
(09-30-2014, 09:37 AM)zen Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2014, 12:39 PM)SurferJoy Wrote: [ -> ]"I allow myself to love, accept and forgive beautiful women"

Interesting - why do you say forgive?

I noticed that I have a lot of anger and resentment at women. It probably goes back to childhood issues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5