Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Committed relationships and AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to be in a committed relationship while using AM6?
If that's what you want.
(09-25-2014, 02:18 AM)Mystery999 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to be in a committed relationship while using AM6?

AM works on making you a stronger man in every way. As long as your relationship isn't based on neediness or something similar, then you should be fine. Mine survived AM6, and we are closer than we were before Smile
(09-25-2014, 05:55 AM)swisston Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2014, 02:18 AM)Mystery999 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to be in a committed relationship while using AM6?

AM works on making you a stronger man in every way. As long as your relationship isn't based on neediness or something similar, then you should be fine. Mine survived AM6, and we are closer than we were before Smile

I was thinking about you Swisston LOL and you replied

Of course. It's not designed to do anything that will damage a relationship you choose to keep. It enables you to do whatever you choose, and makes you a stronger, better man. That will result in a stronger relationship of it is healthy, or, if it is actually toxic for you, you will likely recognize that fact and probably choose to walk away. But the choice is always yours.