Subliminal Talk

Full Version: attract your perfect bubble butt romantic lover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wink I dont know one man that doesnt like a nice assed woman. i just want Shannon to produce a sub that attracts that perfect romantic lover that also has a wonderful hind potts, lol. I usually only attract average looking women and i would like to attract the one that has a nice bubble butt. at least one for me. Just a suggestion.....
Attract your Perfect Girlfriend might just produce the butt you're looking for.
(09-20-2014, 07:14 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Attract your Perfect Girlfriend might just produce the butt you're looking for.

Seems like anaconda phenomena everywhereBig Grin
I am definitely a fan of a nice butt on a woman. lol I'll have to consider this when I get free. I think it would be something more along the lines of attract your ideal lover with a perfect butt or something like that.
Sorry for hijacking the thread:

Shannon, since you have already updated two of AYP subs , could you update few more specially AYPW or AYPG. You have 5G formula already for AYP series so which might be relatively easier and time-saving tasks. Just an idea. Of course, you understand those better than anyone and when to develop what.

I , and probably few others, personally after one or two years spending WM or SM based lifestyle might want to move a long term relationship. I appreciate your endeavor that you put for this awesome subliminals and make our life quiet smoother.

Thanks
Jonahtan
The manifestation subs are not as simple as they used to be. The OE makes it much more challenging to build them, and it's no longer a matter of changing a few words in the script and rebuilding. Now I have to recalculate complex sections of script for each and every one. But, when the time comes, those are doable.