Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Boyfriend re romantic lover? subs question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly, hello although some of you have seen my journal and so on anyway.

I have a couple of questions too.
There is a subliminal here called "Attract your perfect romantic lover" and there is also one called "Attract your perfect boyfriend"
I'm curious about the differences between them - both appeal.
Is the romantic lover like a boyfriend too or more like a friends with benefits when you have sex but also go on some dates too? Are they both similar but different affirmations?
No rush to answer as I'm not wanting to do those ones right now but I am very curious about them both and eager to know more!

I think as far as application goes, I would do the Alpha Female - I mean I WILL do the Alpha Female set before these ones unless I can do it alongside it because it is a big personality change.

The other question I have is about the boyfriend one - or maybe both, actually. It's different for a friends with benefits, I could have that whenever but as far as an actual boyfriend, another actual relationship, I really want to do more self-healing first and I AM doing that, including with some subliminals from here and I am also enjoying the variety of NOT being in a committed relationship right now (the various attract this and that lover subs appeal too ha ha Wink (yes I have done the committed relationship thing before) so a romantic relationship (and sexual too of course) with a man of my dreams boyfriend is something I really want but within about 2 years max, rather than say tomorrow. So, bearing THAT in mind, should I start the attract your perfect boyfriend (and maybe attract your perfect romantic lover too)
about 8 months before I want him I.e about eek 4 months from now, perhaps? Or wait till I feel like OK NOW I am ready for a boyfriend and start then and it happens when it happens, be it 2 months, 6 months or 8 etc? I know I probably can't time it perfectly as I'd like to but as a guide?
Thanks in advance!
I always got the feeling that Attract your perfect romantic lover was the most generic of the attraction subs. Could you attract your perfect boyfriend? Sure. Is it always your perfect boyfriend? No. But, there is an advantage to that as well. Romantic means that there is more than just a sexual relationship, which, is why there is an Attract your perfect sexual lover.

I think about it like this: If you attract your perfect romantic lover, you leave more options open that you may have never thought of before. For example, Shannon attracted his perfect sexual lover which turned out to be a black woman. He didn't think that a black woman would be his perfect sexual lover, but it was. If he ran attract your perfect redheaded lover, he would have gotten somebody different.

It all comes down to what you want. If you are looking for a boyfriend then just run that sub. If you are open to something else as well, then run the romantic sub. You get to set the boundaries. As far as the friends with benefits, there is a sub for that as well which is like the attract your perfect sexual lover.

Most of us opt to run the improvement programs like Alpha Male / Female first because it will change your definition of perfect and someone that was perfect for you before you ran the alpha subliminal will not be perfect afterwards. The attract your perfect subs take about 2-6 months to work so you can plan accordingly.
For my understanding perfect lover goes into the direction affair or open relationship (but more than sex, since it's romantic) where perfect boyfriend hits the LTR direction. But an important factor is what's your understanding of perfect romantic lover and perfect boyfriend is.
Both really interesting answers! Hmmm Well, when I do these depending how I feel at the time, maybe I would start with the perfect romantic lover & later on do the boyfriend one. I was in a long relationship you see and not QUITE ready for that again just yet. Affair no way. If one of us is married I won't go there but a fling, yes. Open relationship I might be up for. Hmm!

Thanks Sebastian and thanks InTheZone.

Yes, I agree. I can't imagine things like my physical preferences changing re my boyfriend - unlike Shannon's surprise with his Black lover, I like guys from most ethnicities but within that I have very strong preferences (type of lips, eye colour etc which could be in Black guys, White guys and so on and so on) But I think it's very likely that Alpha female could help me to feel more "worthy" and deserving of getting the kind of guys I like if that makes sense and less likely to take any crap.

I do manage to attract gorgeous, charming men but it's very easy for me to put them on a pedestal and that aint good. I think Alpha female will really help me there!