Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Manifest the perfect "you" suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A program designed to transform you to be the best "you" possible both physicaly and mentaly, depending on who you think you are.This program brings the inside out. Hair-eyecolor, speech and voice patterns (and accents), individual strenghts and so on, will change depending on how you see, and want to see, yourself.
The best possible "you" would have to be based on what your current beliefs about yourself are, and what your current beliefs allow for believable "best" to be. That would have to be optimized, which I can do, but I am not sure I follow on the hair eyecolor thing.
Hair and eye colurs are not always the same as how you belive/think/want them to be.
To look more similiar to your role models. may them be internal, fiction or real.
R u asking for a sub that changes hair and eye color?
Shannon do u have the power to cause this metamorphisis
We did experiments with eye color change a while back, and the results seemed inconclusive. We eventually dropped the sub. I suppose I could put up experimentals along the lines of hair and eye color change, though. Just not right this moment. Smile
I'am, who I want to be? I look how I want to look; think like I want to think; act how I want to act? You want to become everything you idolise in other people? This is very Jungian; to 'own' your projected, Golden Shadow.

I don't think this suggestion is particularly about manifestation but more Type B, if I'm understanding you correctly. "I recognise the qualities I idolise in others as qualities I have within my own being", "I now become conscious of these qualities and expresses them" Thus you become your own idol? Off course then there is the things in other's that repel us, which are also trait's and behaviours of our own, we're just unaware we have them and unconsciously project them. "I now become conscious of any trait's that repel me and I no longer express them". Is this the kind of suggestion your getting at, or am I missing something? Unless by manifestation you mean you want to manifest your self into a brad Pitt look-a-like, or whoever else your idol is.