Subliminal Talk

Full Version: No Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have read recent post where users are sleeping on these products sense starting AM6 I have been nothing but in action and no sleep. Like my body won't shut down. BTW PPl I'm Mystery999 forgot the intro in another section. I'm working 40+ hours a week and getting close to 3 hours a night sleep + I go to the gym every other day. And the exquisite pain in My soul that I feel after a day of hard conflict in the world makes me want to cry, I rest for an hour and I start the shit up all over again. Like right now. I think I could seduce a woman just with my sadness alone. Anyone else having this effect and when does things return to normal? Any Input would be insightful, Thanks!
It sounds to me like you're trying desperately to hide from something by not sleeping. I have noticed that I do that sometimes myself. Maybe facing the time during which the sub is the only thing you have to focus on, and you're forced to face the healing you need to do? How much time in a 24 hour day are you listening?
(09-19-2014, 12:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds to me like you're trying desperately to hide from something by not sleeping. I have noticed that I do that sometimes myself. Maybe facing the time during which the sub is the only thing you have to focus on, and you're forced to face the healing you need to do? How much time in a 24 hour day are you listening?

I get like five hours a day in because of my work schedule
So you normally get 5 hours a day, and now you get less?
(09-20-2014, 12:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So you normally get 5 hours a day, and now you get less?

No Sir, I still average 5 hours of solid time devoted to the tracks not including what I may consider sleep. Do I need More? When I listen it's as if I can feel my mind go directly to work and I start to do things like clean things.
(09-19-2014, 12:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds to me like you're trying desperately to hide from something by not sleeping. I have noticed that I do that sometimes myself. Maybe facing the time during which the sub is the only thing you have to focus on, and you're forced to face the healing you need to do? How much time in a 24 hour day are you listening?

I think I'm going to take this advise and just sit with the soundtracks for those times when it motivates me to take action. Thanks Shannon.
You need at least 8 hours a day, and 10-12 is much better. Maximum is 21 hours a day. I suggest 10-12 is the optimal for most people. It says all this in the instructions.
(09-21-2014, 11:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need at least 8 hours a day, and 10-12 is much better. Maximum is 21 hours a day. I suggest 10-12 is the optimal for most people. It says all this in the instructions.

My Question then to you then SiFu Shannon does that then mean I should spend more time with each level like two moths per level as I can not get that much time in because of my work schedule and life? There are certain days I can do 8-12 hours easily but my life is just to busy.
(09-22-2014, 02:59 AM)Mystery999 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2014, 11:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need at least 8 hours a day, and 10-12 is much better. Maximum is 21 hours a day. I suggest 10-12 is the optimal for most people. It says all this in the instructions.

My Question then to you then SiFu Shannon does that then mean I should spend more time with each level like two moths per level as I can not get that much time in because of my work schedule and life? There are certain days I can do 8-12 hours easily but my life is just to busy.

If you cannot get 8 hours take the missing hours and multiplicate by 1.5 and add this after the 32 days or on the days you can do more than 8 hours.
Read the directions. Follow them. You will find a way if you want the results.