Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Finish AM5, then SM3, then AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all! 

As a newly registered member, here comes my first post.

I do have some questions that I might not have asked, had it not been for the mandatory first post rule, so this is good I think.

Background:
I'm currently listening to AM5, on day 3 of track 3. 

From day 1 of the first track I noticed great changes. Most likely this was due to the clearing out of tons of old crap clogging up my thought process, holding me back.
All through track one and on to half of track two I felt very strong and confident, noticing how people started to react to me instead of the other way around. My posture improved, and my body-language started speaking fluent Alpha. I started meeting peoples eyes to a greater extent and holding eye-contact until they look away. It was almost like I had an aura of importance around me. Women I'd meet for the first time, at work for example, would get nervous around me. I noticed many of them stumbling with their words and often over-sharing (in my opinion) completely meaningless information just so that there not to be any silence in our interaction.

I started getting better treatment at clubs and restaurants. At shops and stores the clerks started to give me discounts I didn't ask for, or even knew of. 

This has all been going really well until about the last week of track two, when I started having doubts. Pretty silly doubts really, like if my speakers or headphones were good enough even though I had checked them already with the speakertest-track. I've slept rather poorly for the last two weeks, feeling a little weaker than before. Like the glow of power I had before got turned down a notch. Or maybe it hasn't, but I've gotten used to feeling like that and it seems faded because this is my new baseline...

Anyhow, I'm guessing periods of doubt like this is normal, as it would be rather abnormal to change this much without any sort of downperiod. 

My question is for anyone who feels competent enough to answer; When I'm done with AM5 I've been thinking about buying SM3. Becoming and staying true Alpha however is the most important to me, so I would like to make sure that I don't lose the results of AM. I read somewhere that I could get a discount off AM6 because I bought AM5, so I'll upgrade and buy AM6 regardless.  The power of AM6 seems amazing. 

I do know that the following is an impossible question to accurately answer, but in theory - would SM3 maintain most of AM5s teachings for the duration of the 6months? And would then the effects of SM3 be faded by AM6, or could they co-exist in my mind? It's quite roomy in there, and a pretty happy place for the most part these days...

Would it be plausible to go in this order: 
1. Finish AM5
2. "rest" a week or so without any subs
3. buy and complete SM3
4. "rest" a week or so without any subs
5. buy and complete AM6
6. "rest" a week or so without any subs
7. SM3 again (if needed) or AM6 refresher/full run through.

I'm planning on doing a full runthrough of AM6 at least once a year, to maintain the teachings. That is until (if ever) AM7 is released...

Oh, and if you would happen to be reading this Shannon - thank you! 
You made a believer out of me, and my hat goes off to you.

Be well fellow listeners!

/Gotcha
Since you don't actually mention lots of sex as being a specific goal, have you considered WM instead of SM? It's more socially based and a different kind of alpha extension I think. Smile
(09-16-2014, 12:51 AM)swisston Wrote: [ -> ]Since you don't actually mention lots of sex as being a specific goal, have you considered WM instead of SM? It's more socially based and a different kind of alpha extension I think. Smile

Well, lots of sex is not a specific goal as such. But I would like to walk in Hank Moody's shoes for a while. Wink
I have considered WM but SM seems more raw and to the point, which pretty much sums me up as well.
Just feels like a better fit for me.
Your suggested order should work. As for interference, expect the program you are using to dominate, but be modified by any permanent changes the previous program(s) have made to your thinking.