Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPRHA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just finished AM6 in August,
but besides the good results I got, there was something missing...
So I decided to listen EPRHA and it was the sub that I needed to solve my remaining issues.
It's been only 2 weeks of EPRHA and I feel so happy, so energetic. All the rage and hate I had towards some people from my past is dissolving and it feels so goooooood.

After this month of EPHRA I'll rerun AM6 to get better results.

Regards. Smile
Interesting, since that is in every stage of AM6. It is highly unusual that you would need to focus completely on that by itself. But, I am thrilled to hear that you're achieving your goals regardless. :-)
(09-13-2014, 10:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, since that is in every stage of AM6. It is highly unusual that you would need to focus completely on that by itself. But, I am thrilled to hear that you're achieving your goals regardless. :-)

Hi Shannon,
I noticed that the more specific is the sub the more effective is for me.
ASC and EPRHA have had more noticeable effects in less time for me, than LTU or AM.
I don't know why this happens but it's true, at least for me.

Regards. Smile
True, I stopped LTU a week ago and using ASC now. The impact of a single stage sub with one focus is immense. I can approach people especially girls easily.