Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Writing Subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the moment it looks like the only writing sub here is the better plot design. Well, if you want to write a fiction book, I highly recommend you get it, and any other writing subs that come out here in the future. I got writer's motivation and dedication and writer's inspiration and they have been really helpful.
I am not writing a book, though I wouldn't mind doing so in the future! But I have a gratitude journal that's really behind and writing processes (law of attraction type ones, goal-setting and questions from books and so on) and I have an online private journal.
Well, using the writing subliminals has really started to unlock the flow from where it was. I have been stuck for a long time and not wanting to write and I think part of the reason is I have to write down things at work a lot. Anyway, I think the sub helped me update the gratitude (writing) journal by a month and I have started to do some of the writing processes from the books I'm using - very slowly but surely - and the biggest change is I have typed several journal pages.
I think these subs have been so helpful in this
and I would love to see more writing subs here.
I read that they are actually made by a writer and I think that is something we have here that is quite unique and I recommend taking advantage of it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Nice review ! By the way, tell that damn tiger to put his tongue away :p .
I created those originally for myself. I've published a few books, and they were originally intended for me. I found them immensely helpful. Glad you do too. :-) When I get a little time, I'm planning to bring those all back, or perhaps make a single do-all program title for writers.
I vote for a single do-all program title for writers.
I wondered if they were written by you, Shannon or who did.
Well, they are excellent. Thank you ever so much!

Adam225, it's a tigeress.
There's a couple of songs about tigers that really inspire me for e.g.
Tigeress is licking her lips there, setting her sights on what she wants and about to go for it, you see!
(09-13-2014, 11:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I created those originally for myself. I've published a few books, and they were originally intended for me. I found them immensely helpful. Glad you do too. :-) When I get a little time, I'm planning to bring those all back, or perhaps make a single do-all program title for writers.

As a writer i would LOVE an all encompassing Writers 5G/6G (whatever you make I'll buy lol).

I'm curious how you would approach this, though. Like how would success tie in to writing?

Some of us, like myself, would see success as finishing a project and having it sell well (like my fiction books). Others may not necessarily see success as monetary gain as they might be bloggers where simple visitor responses would be nice. You are a master subliminal script writer, though, so I trust you'll find a nice work around for this.

Even if this can't be done in 2015, can this be something for 2016...? Big Grin

**Apologies for bumping an old thread. I didn't want to make a new thread since it appears the topic only applies to a few of us.
An all encompassing writing sub gets my vote too. I'd definitely buy it.