Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!
I've been using ASC, guess I am on the 21st day. Things are changing, even though I can notice it only from the past 3-4 days. Level of confidence has jumped. I am almost arrogant now! Big Grin
No amount of words are going to be enough to explain how wonderful this product is.
Apart from the general results from many users, I notice that I got angry or there is a explosion of negativity today.
Let me type what happened.
We were discussing about a person working in our office, in general not many people have a positive opinion about her. Usually, I just pass on the topic, I don't give a damn. today I was really being rude with the way we gossiped.
I even started visualizing how I would be rude to her the next time she pisses me off or create an opportunity to shame her in front of everyone. Got my blood boiling!
but thankfully she was not around so I didn't look out for her.
The level of confidence has increased....but this was slightly unexpected. I am very calm now, ive moved on to something else..I felt silly for talking about her like that.
But still.....anyone had any similar issues ?
Tongue
(09-12-2014, 09:18 AM)woodman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone!
I've been using ASC, guess I am on the 21st day. Things are changing, even though I can notice it only from the past 3-4 days. Level of confidence has jumped. I am almost arrogant now! Big Grin
No amount of words are going to be enough to explain how wonderful this product is.
Apart from the general results from many users, I notice that I got angry or there is a explosion of negativity today.
Let me type what happened.
We were discussing about a person working in our office, in general not many people have a positive opinion about her. Usually, I just pass on the topic, I don't give a damn. today I was really being rude with the way we gossiped.
I even started visualizing how I would be rude to her the next time she pisses me off or create an opportunity to shame her in front of everyone. Got my blood boiling!
but thankfully she was not around so I didn't look out for her.
The level of confidence has increased....but this was slightly unexpected. I am very calm now, ive moved on to something else..I felt silly for talking about her like that.
But still.....anyone had any similar issues ?
Tongue

Yeah I've used ASC(4G) and had a similar issue. Here's the deal...when you lack confidence you tend to censor yourself a lot, whole back things, and avoid stuff. It's like being chained. Now the beast has been unchanged and it wants to roam free and cause mischief. Enjoy it. Smile
Let the beast free! Smile
yeaaa! the beast seems to have been unleashed..

I need to ask another doubt...
I will be very busy on october as I plan to travel..business and personal related issue here.
Initially I was planning to do BIABW after ASC, but I don't think I have the time.
Is it okay to do BIABW after one month break?
Why wouldn't it be?
(09-13-2014, 12:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why wouldn't it be?

I get the answer now!
Tongue
Thanks