Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Quitting AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on stage 5 of AM6 and not one single thing has changed in the least bit. I've been listening properly, between 12 and 16 hours a day, 32 days per stage, just like the instructions say and nothing is any different about me. Maybe I just wasn't enough of a beta male for this to do anything. I know once you start, you're supposed to go all the way through the program, but why should I when it's only use is to bother my sleep at night. I'd rather save myself from wasting another 2 months. So what is supposed to "happen" if you quit using AM6 before finishing? Probably nothing at all since it hasn't had any effect yet.

And nobody give me any of that crap about "oh that's just resistance from your mind not wanting to change"... I've used hypnosis and the like before with results. That's a stupid excuse for a lack of results.
Hey man don't do that! You're making me doubt AM5 that I'm doing, and AM6 for future reference (/Sarcasm). BUT WAIT, I have a journal to remind me of what changes I've noticed during the day, and then a month after when I feel like there's no changes made, I go back to my Journal to remind myself, this is what has changed, but if I don't keep a journal at all, I'll forget the changes and wont think there was any even if it was small changes. Where's your journal?

Have you had more vivid dreams, more memorable ones, and such forth? Have you ever felt like you gained something out of a certain stage and now just think it's a placebo?
Shannon's post here explains the usage:

I would finish the set if you've come this far.
It would be very unintelligent to quit now. Why? Even if you're not getting any results, as you say you're not... quitting the set before you finish is NOT FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS. And what's the key to getting a refund if the program doesn't work for you? FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS.

So if you finish, and you don't see results... ask for a refund, and we're all good. If you quit now, well, you have shot yourself in the foot being stupid by NOT FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS.

So I suggest you follow the directions. (Which explicitly state that once you start the program, you MUST FINISH IT.)
(09-11-2014, 08:59 AM)jimmyjones Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on stage 5 of AM6 and not one single thing has changed in the least bit. I've been listening properly, between 12 and 16 hours a day, 32 days per stage, just like the instructions say and nothing is any different about me. Maybe I just wasn't enough of a beta male for this to do anything. I know once you start, you're supposed to go all the way through the program, but why should I when it's only use is to bother my sleep at night. I'd rather save myself from wasting another 2 months. So what is supposed to "happen" if you quit using AM6 before finishing? Probably nothing at all since it hasn't had any effect yet.

And nobody give me any of that crap about "oh that's just resistance from your mind not wanting to change"... I've used hypnosis and the like before with results. That's a stupid excuse for a lack of results.

Some people saw real results just after finishing him. I already finished AM6 and even if I already got good results during the program I still feel how it works and how some things get even better.
(09-11-2014, 12:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It would be very unintelligent to quit now. Why? Even if you're not getting any results, as you say you're not... quitting the set before you finish is NOT FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS. And what's the key to getting a refund if the program doesn't work for you? FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS.

So if you finish, and you don't see results... ask for a refund, and we're all good. If you quit now, well, you have shot yourself in the foot being stupid by NOT FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS.

So I suggest you follow the directions. (Which explicitly state that once you start the program, you MUST FINISH IT.)

I wasn't planning on getting a refund and maybe trying again later if I feel like I need it. Other subs have worked, so I was just going to switch and aim for different goals
If you don't use it all the way through, you cannot know if it worked or not. It hasn't finished doing its thing. There is also the fact that it unbalances you in specific ways to force you to grow, and those must be balanced properly, which is done by the succeeding stage. Use it all the way through.